DUMPSTER FIRE

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
CHAPTER 46
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"Okay where is she?" I hear my front door open. I'm in my whole in my bed surrounded by food and a movie that's been play for 2 weeks.

I don't bother going to check who it is.

Yeah I really said. Sulking. But you know what? If your bae left you! You would too!

My bedroom door slams open. I hiss when the light hits my face.

"Something died in here" Isaiah says motioning around the room.

Ayako takes the covers off me. "Oh god she's in his clothes"

Ayako pinches her nose bridge.

"I think I found 5 ice cream buckets" Isaiah comments. "And 25 cheese itz packs"

"Stop infringing on my right to be sad" I declare.

"Like we'd let you" Ayako narrows her eyes.

"Okay here's what is gonna happen" she says coldly. "You're gonna get the heck out of bed and fucking burn his shit"

"What?" I get up with Steve's hoodie on my head.

"Yeah you heard me. Burn his shit and roast winnies" Ayako says getting the hoodie off my body.

"I don't eat pork" I reply. Shrimp wouldn't approve.

"Yeah well roast chicken ones or something because you know what?" She says throwing Steve's shit in a box.

"It's time to raise you hand and get the middle finger out" she says. something breaks in the other Room.

I see Isaiah taking a couple boxes out front.

"Then after we burn his shit. We are going to fix you up to remind you who the hell you are" she yells aggressively. Funny how people I knew in so little time. Have come to care for me so much.

"You know what aya?" I say getting up. "Why the hell I'm i sulking for a guy that wanted me first?" I declare. "Fuck that!"

"He was built like a Doritos anyway!" I yell. I start grabbing Steve's shit and shoving it in boxes. "And I broke up with his ass"

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"YEAHH!" Ayako yells running to the front yard.

I run out my room and grab our pictures. I quickly stuff it up in the closet.

"Not that" I mutter but grab all his sweaters he left when he was here.

We go back infront. It's now night time or dusk.

"Give us the ceremonial gasoline" Ayako declares in a cult voice.

"Our guest shall perform the ritual of break up rehab" she says in a brooding voice.

Isaiah hands me the red gasoline container. I pour it over the items in the fire pit.