NEGATIVE

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
CHAPTER 33
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"Steve I'm pessimistic" I say to him narrowing my eyes at him.

"No you're not." He persisted. "What do you call a person we prevails through trauma?"

"A survivor?" Emphasizing the word.

"No, optimistic" he says grabbing the other end of my couch and loading it in the truck.

I hold onto the couch like any human would because a couch is supposed to be too heavy for one person to load onto a fucking truck.

he lifts the whole thing taking me with it.

"Ahhhh" I yell as I fall on the cushions. And he pushes it to the back of the truck.

"You're barbaric" I say shoving the pillows off me.

"Ahh how cute" he says throwing a blanket at my face. I thrash around lost in the fluffy maze. Until I peak my head out and see Steve's perky ass go into the tower.

"Asshole" I mutter fixing my hair that's looks explosive because of the friction created by the blanket. Okay enough talk with the Brain stuff.

Steve comes back with more boxes and load them in. "Is that all?"

"Yeah" he says i get up falling off the truck like dramatic bitch. Steve grabs my waist before I touch the ground.

"Mag!" He scolds. "You could've hurt yourself."

"What if I wanted to kiss the ground?" I retort.

"That's cheating" Steve frowns but hiding a smirk.

"Plus that's why I have you." I roll my eyes.

"To catc..." Steve replies but is cut off by the one and only.

"To be my cushion" I interrupt. He narrows his eyes.

"Yeah guess you make out with your cushions" he rolls his eyes dramatically.

"I don't recall cushions, ice however" I wrap my arms around him. "Freezing"

"Get in car" he pushes me lightly playing around and goes to
The drivers seat.

"It's a truck babe" I laugh stepping on the fucking step. I don't know what the hell it's called I'm not a car person.

"Go Steve go!" I buckle my seat belt.

"Payment first." He puckers his lips. I shove his face away. "Get on with it smalls"

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"Where's my money jar?!" I yell scrambling to find it. Steve chucks a plastic spoon at my head.

"Right here" he says when my attention is directed at him. We are still in the truck.

"Ughh Im bored." I groan. And kick the dashboard like a five year old.

"Get your nasty feet off the bored." He scolds me and throws my feet off the dash.

These a pregnant pause.

"You're so annoying" i sourly say.

"I didn't say anything" he retorts keeping his eyes on the road.

"You're just built fucking annoying"being bored is like me drunk.

"And what do you want me to do about that" he says laughing.

"Uhh how about we make an imaginary wall right here" I motion my hand Between.

"We're almost there" he replies.

"Fine" I reply in a dry tone. There's a minute of silence for the brain cells lost on this trip to the hands of Steve Rogers, the felon.

"How did you cope with your parents death?" He asks after the pause.

"Welp to be far I didn't really mourn or cope. I was 9 when my mom died and she always was working so it just felt like she went to work" I reply.

"My dad was a different story" I reply bitterly. "I was old enough to understand, but you know still hurt"

"Uncle phill, paid for an online course on coding. When we'd go to shield, I usually sat down in a corner and took it"

"Eventually fury allowed me in his office. That how I know him" I mutter.

"All this time I knew you. I never thought you'd be carrying those experiences" Steve replies looking at me for a quick second then averting his eye on the road.

"I don't think about it. I made the best out of my situation and thats what's important" I reply. I notice we're heading up now a dirt road.

"Isolated" he comment.

This place looks oddly familiar. I'm having a full deja vu moment.

We pull up to the house. I bought it for cheap and remodeling. The area was large. I didn't see the actually house cause I planned on destroying most of it.

Steve comes to a stop and my eyes widen.

This isn't deja vu. I've been here before. When I time traveled. This... aw fuck tony was right.

This is Steve and I future home together in the future what the frick?

"I like it maybe a swing over there" he point to the tree. I recall a swing in the last home.

"You okay Mag you look pale" he say grabbing my face.

I get out of the car and run to the property. "I'm fine buttlock"

I see his figure calmly waking to the porch. I insert the key and open the house.

"This is so freaking cute!" I squeal doing a little break dance.

"It's cozy" Steve comments. "There is room for expansion"

"Where do you think I should expand?" I retort.

"Well I'd extend the porch maybe build a shed outside. Expand the kitchen and living room" he goes on and on.

"Help design it then" I reply getting out blue prints. I'm tackling down this project.

He snatches the blue prints from my hand and gives them back.

"I have a few ideas" he says looking around.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺