DOUBLE AGENT

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
CHAPTER 65
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"Pepper" I say to my friend infront of me on the side.

"Why are you dressed like that?" She asks confused. I pull my sunglasses down to look at her.

"It my spy outfit. You said this was secret business" I narrow my eyes. I wore a huge coat that is black with a scarf boots red lipstick with a fake beauty mark and diva sunglasses.

She rolls her eyes dramatically. "You and tony are the same person"

"Oka and you still called so what is the chisme as my favorite abuela said" I say. I had a friend that was Mexican growing up. Her abuela took care of her.

"I think I'm pregnant and need moral support" she says quickly.

"Have you peed on the stick?" I ask thoughtfully.

"Well...see that's the problem" she says nervously. "If I buy the pregnancy test with my card Tony will see the notification"

"I'll do it. I want Steve to have a heart attack" I say laughing. I put my hand to my chest and widen my eyes.

"That...was easy!" She says happily. "So cvs?"

"CVS it is dude" I say walking out of the cafe.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"Good luck" the cashier says handing me my receipt. "Thank you Im going to need it"

Pepper pinches my arm beside me and hauls me out of the store. "Drive to your place"

"What why mine?" I away defensively.

"Tony's home" pepper says shortly. "I don't want him to find out"

"Fine but you're dealing with Steve" I say frowning and hop in the car. "Seatbelts I'm not having my niece fly out of the car"

"We don't even know if I'm pregnant yet" pepper retorts. I try to hold back my smile. She puts on the seat belt as I back out at go into the street, exiting the parking.

"Yeah okay" I say going into the free way.

"Steve and you are back together?" Pepper asks changing the subject.

"Yeah we're engaged" I say looking the rode. I honk the horn at a car that cut me off. "WATCH IT YOU SINKING ASS CAKey!"

"That's good" pepper says holding onto the seat for her dear life. "You'd think with less people the they'd be less assholes"

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

I close the door shut and haul pepper inside. "Okay lets go to my room and do the test."

"You sure about this?" Pepper asks.

"Do you wanna know if a babies coming or not?" I whisper shout.