AH SHIT

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
CHAPTER 43
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"Terminal 3" I say on the com. Tracking Rogers is fucking annoying.

I hack into the cámara of the airport at coms.

"I'm ready and loaded" I speak into the mic.

"Whoa! You're the computer person?!" Peter says behind me. I mute myself.

"Put the suit on" I say rolling my eyes. I help him put the mask on.

"Alright listen...do a flip" I say seriously the kids nervous.

"I can do a flip!" He says little less nervous.

"Yeah and give Captain America a good punch for me." He nods like a little solider.

"Make me proud" I shove him out.

"Okay Mag" he replies running off.

I go back to my station. "Just located, Barton and Wanda near parking"

"I'm losing patience" tony says "underoos!"

"That's you spider dude" I say to peter.

"What do I do?" He says nervous.

"Steal the shield" I reply. Then I see him land on the car like a hero. I tear escapes my eye. Shrimp oinks.

"Did you bring the pig?" Tony retorts on the com.

"Peter hijacked him" I shift the blame.

"Kid we're going to have a talk about stealing pigs" tony says punching someone.

I see peter punch the shit out of Barnes and Sam.

"You're doing amazing sweetie!" I say on the com.

"Mag got anything?" Natasha says.

"take down the witch?" I reply "kidding Welp I've hacked into the trucks so expect a fucking show"

I grab peters Xbox remote he brought. And drive the fucking truck at full speed. It hits Wanda sending her flying.

"This is GTA!" I yell. I look at the cámara and see Steve throw peter.

I quickly hack into sam's suit. And the other teams coms.

"Hey fuckers! Just a little reminder you're my puppets" I say darkly.

I make Sam crashing down into Clint taking him and slamming them onto the floor.

"I have no control" Sam says panicking.

"Did you not get the memo earlier?" I retort. "Idiots"

"We're gonna need a diversion" Steve says to Barnes.

I make a high pitch frequency hit the coms. They all churn at the sound.

"Hey Steve just so you know. I'm gonna fucking kill you" I say. Then my door swings open.

Please be peter. I repeat in my head. I turn around in my spiny chair.

Bright baby blues.

"Get out of van" he says angry.

I click the com. "Guys I think I'm being kidnapped"

I hold shrimp to my chest. Steve hops in the van. And grabs shrimp and I tossing us over his shoulder.

I kick him trying to inflict pain.

Barnes takes the shrimp. "No!"

"Steven put me down NOW!" I yell pissed. He starts sprinting along with Barnes. Then the tower begins to collapse.

Debris gets into my eyes. As we slid to not get hit by the falling building.

I see the jet. I thrash in Steve's arms.

I see Natasha stop them. "Oh thank god"

"Go" Natasha says electrocuting the king of wakanda.

"What? No Natasha" I say "LET ME GO!"

Steve gets in the jet. And Barnes has my pig on his lap. Steve brings hand cuffs and cuffs me to the seat.

"This is kidnapping" I reply. "Where are we going?"

"Will there be a pitstop? I need to pee" I begun to whine.

"Shrimp come here" I coo. He gets out of barnes hold and runs to me.

"Did that guy hurt you? The big ugly guy in blue?" I say in a baby voice.

"Yeah he did and his an asshole with absolutely no control over his impulse ass decisions!" My voice becoming louder.

"Oh what's that shrimp?" We should cut his dick off?" I yell.

"He didn't say that" Steve says

"Yeah he did and he also said you're a fucking idiot" I retort.

"Oh yeah well buck.."

"No i didn't" Bucky cuts him off. Then we start ascending into the sky.

"Why am I here anyway?" I respond.

"You don't need to know that" Steve responds increasing velocity.

"I gotta admit your horribly kidnappers." I talk a lot trying to make sound so they don't hear me unlocking the cuffs. I stole the key from Steve when he was chaining me up.

"No food service. And not to mention the company sucks" I reply.

"Alright, let's sort this out. Who's gotta bigger dick" I respond. I can feel Steve's jaw clenched. I don't even have to see it.

"It definitely has to the Barnes right? More experience?" I embarrass Barnes.

"You know what? Dick contest! I'll be the judge. Flavor, tenderness and size. Barnes you're my first contestant" I say smirking.

"That's enough Magdalena" Steve says angrily.

"Na. I need more than just Enough. Like a nice thick and juicy ass.." I

"I SAID STOP" Steve Snaps.

The cuff are off. I take the opportunity of Steve yell to take them off.

"Shrimp you cute little shit" I mutter he feel asleep on my lap.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺