33~Kook and Seok have been together?!

Start from the beginning

"Understood, Chairman Paeng."

As soon as Hoiyu was about to arrange security personnel, Seok's heart arose some ideas, but since Hoiyu was here, he did not dare to be too obvious...

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

Seok's Office

"Ada, look for a flight to Mudu City the day after tomorrow morning. Kook and I have to arrive as early as possible, and then go to step on the spots..."

Seok phoned Ada to communicate with her about the ticket arrangements. This business trip would take a week, and Seok and Kook wanted to arrive as soon as possible.

After explaining everything with Ada, Seok is going to Byul's office. He hopes that Byul will arrange for her to go with them. Firstly, the business trip cycle is long for Seok. He doesn't want to not see Byul for a long time. Secondly, he can also play with his own desires during a business trip, and he also hopes to use this time to enhance the relationship between him and Byul.

But when Seok just got up to leave the office, security Won suddenly knocked on the door and entered Seok's office.

"Won? What's the matter?"

"Boss arranged for me to go on a business trip with you and Mr. Lin to Mudu City. Master, what do you need me to prepare..."

"What?!" Seok exclaimed in surprise! Byul is actually faster than him to arrange?!

"Won, you are waiting here now, this matter hasn't been implemented yet, don't worry so much!"

After that, Seok hurriedly left the office and ran directly to Byul's office.

At this time Byul was quietly looking at the computer, and suddenly the office door opened with a "bang" so that Byul could not help but froze and looked at the door.

She saw Seok suddenly opened the office door, panting...

Byul was taken aback: "What's wrong?"

Seok tried his best to calm his short breath, walked up to Byul, and said anxiously:

"Can you not arrange for Won to travel with us?"

Byul was surprised. He ran over in a hurry just to follow the arrangements? ! Isn't this a trivial thing for the young master?

"Why? Won is very eloquent in his work! He is attentive, and his kungfu is also very good. You can rest assured that arranging him to go." Byul looked at Seok puzzled.

"I know Won is very good, but I don't want him to go." Seok flushed with anxiety, and almost blurted out his true thoughts!