Chapter 39.

Katie's pov;

Jason stood their black eyed and emotionless. Why was he being so callous?

"PLEASE!" I begged desperately searching around.

"Harry?" I weeped he just stood back bowing his head in shame.

"Demi ariana c'mon help me he will still have a chance!" I cried while clutching onto tyler.

"Babe I'm so sorry .." Demi whispered.

She tried to approach me but jaden grabbed hold of her arm firmly.

I fumbled around in my purse to try and find my phone to call for help but I felt myself being lifted up from the ground and thrown over someone's shoulder.

"Stop! Put me down! Don't let me leave tyler!!" I begged with New Tears forming in my eyes causing my vision to be even more blurry.

----8hours later.

I still don't know if my brother is alive or dead. I haven't stopped sobbing and crying out his name.

Jason came in but every time he stepped inside the cellar I would leap onto him and throw punches.

Of course he would punch me back or do a little more damage but he stopped checking on me about 4 hours ago.

Harry's pov;

I was watching jason pace back and forth.

"Dude just go and check on her. She might have calmed down." I sighed.

"No! She will only attack me. She was supposed to see how much I love her and fall into my arms." He growled

"This isn't a fairy tale. All your doing is giving her hell. He almost died. Your lucky that ariana was a Dr. Otherwise he would have died."

"Still I guess your lucky he's still alive she will be happy with you for that." I continued.

"No. Because she won't know. I want him hidden in the attic and put into a coma. Go and inform the doctor." He smirked.

"No! Dude! That's just fucked up bro! What you going to tell her?!" I stressed standing up.

"That he's dead. Sure she will hate me at first but then she will start grieving and need me. It's perfect!" He laughed while throwing his hands in the air.

"Jason she will find out one day... It could turn out so bad and backfire." I warned him sternly.

"So be it." He smirked.

Jason's pov;

I got ready to go to the club. I'm stressed and need some sex.

"C'mon boys!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

Austin, Alex, chaz, Nick and Jack came marching down the stairs.

"Ah finally!" I chuckled while bro hugging them all

"Harry and jaden said they are having a movie night with their girl." Alex yawned while leaving to the car.

"Pussys" I joked making everyone chuckle and nod in agreement.

----

We arrived at the club and I told the boys to go into our usual area and I'll get the shots.

"Jasey! No way is that you!" I heard a squeal behind me.

"Selena..." I said unenthusiastically

"Wanna have fun tonight?" She winked.

"Sure. Maybe when I'm abit drunk and don't know who you Are." I smiled.

"Okay see you later. "She purred while making a cat paw and claw at my chest.

"Fucking weirdo." I laughed while taking the tray of shots over to the boys.

"Let's get started!" I clapped my hands together and rubbed them.

---

I fumbled for the house keys while trying to hold onto the girl I picked up from the club.

I kicked the door open and threw her on the sofa while drunkenly rip off my trousers and shirt.

"Ugh jasey hurry up!" A sqeak came from the sofa.

"Okay katie." I slurred.

"My names selena not katie!" She gasped while pulling me ontop of her.

"Yeah yeah." I sighed.

While taking off the rest of her slutty clothes.

Katie's pov;

While I'm laying in a freezing cold cellar I'm hearing sex moans and jason grunting upstairs.

I've cried so much. I'm starving and heart broken.

I want tyler. I want to go home. I want a normal life.

Why can't anything ever go nicely for me.

After about an hour or two it was silent upstairs until I heard the door unlock and swing open to see a female figure standing there in Jason's shirt.

"Hi slut." She snorted.

"Where's jason." I spat.

"My boyfriend. Who I just made love to is sleeping peacefully in bed." She flicked her messy hair.

"I don't care." I mumbled.

"Sorry what was that? I feel like I've gone deaf after jason screaming my name in my ear!" She cackled.

That's it. I stood up and screamed.

"I heard him call my name bitch!" And leaped ontop of her punching her face repeatedly.

Her pathetic attempts of pulling my hair and getting free was quite sad. But her screams were deafening.

"Stop." I heard a grunt come from the door.

I look up and see a pissed off jason there.

"C'mon princess lets go." He held his hand out for selena.

I rolled my eyes and moved away.

"S-she was banging on the door and I tried to help her but she attacked me." Selena cried while throwing herself into Jason's chest.

"Shhhh I'll punish her later." He smirked while leading her out and locking the door.

Ugh!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for the 8k!!!

I haven't updated much because there's been like no votes or comments so I don't know if you guys like it or not.

Leaving a plot twist for tyler ;)

Remember to comment and vote

Mwah thankyou x