Chapter 12.

Jason's POV:

I fell asleep thinking of her. Thinking about her scent, her beautiful eyes and adorable giggle, how she wasn't like any other girl in the club, I was only looking for a fling but I've found something more with this girl, she's special.

I woke up at exactly 10am and texted her.

J: "good morning beautiful<3"

She texted back within a minute.

K:"morning handsome."

That bought a smile to my face..

J" I'm free today wanna meet?:)"

K: "sure, time and place?"

J: "meet me at the mall at 1pm and I'll take you somewhere, cya then ;)"

With that I jumped up, went to the gym for an hour and showered.

I dressed in baggy jeans and a vest with a snapback and glasses.

Spraying myself with cologne I grabbed my wallet, keys and phone and left.

I was there an hour early, perfect.

I went shopping quickly for a nice bracelet and a picnic basket and lots of luscious food.

It was exactly 1pm when my phone vibrated.

K:" I'm at the food court."

I looked up and saw her.

I put the basket down and snuck up behind her tickling her waist behind her. (Picture above)

"Oh my god! Jason!" She giggled while lightly slapping my chest.

"Sorry I couldn't help myself" I winked.

"So where we going?" She asked while biting her plumped lips.

"surprise. You'll like it though you'll see" I smiled while taking her hand and leading her to my car.

********later on in the evening****

Katie's POV:

Jason took me to a beautiful quiet park to watch the sun set and feed the ducks and have a picnic.

"Jason your so sweet, it's beautiful here, the sun going down, stars coming out and not once have you ruined it" I sighed and smiled.

Jason pulled out a nice box from his pocket.

"Katie, I've known you for a day and already you've made me so happy and not once ruined it either" he chuckled. "I want you to remember me if we ever fall out so you know your one girl that's changed the way I see girls, well actually I don't even see anyone besides you, I might be rushing but anyway I bought you this.. I hope you like it" he blushed handing me the box.

I was blushing too.

I open the box to see a beautiful golden charm bracelet with 5 charms on.

"Jason! Oh my god thankyou!" I threw myself ontop of him hugging him and laughing, it fell into a cuddle as we was now both laying down on the grass, me ontop of him and looking up at the stars.

"This is so perfect" I sighed.

"I never want this to end" he replied kissing my head sending butterflies to my stomachs and making me feel all giddy

~~~~~~,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ please keep voting and commenting!x