Chapter ten.

Kenny: played by kenny. Age 35 Katie's dads friend, like an uncle to katie.

Katie's POV.

I woke up feeling so happy and refreshed. I had the best and most realistic dream about this beautiful looking man and my family in the future. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I go into the bathroom and take a 5min shower and got dressed into white denim high waisted skinny jeans and a red long sleeved crop top. I put on red flats and headed downstairs leaving my hair to be natural which is wavy beach curls.

"Morrninggggg everyoneeee" I sung walking into the kitchen grabbing an apple.

"Morning angel" Kenny said while kissing my forehead.

I scrunched my nose up playfully and he chuckled.

"Morning sis" my brother Tyler yawned

"Hey katie can I borrow you for a second?" Jake asked while shoving his hands in his pocket.

"What for" my brother jumped in protectively.

"Well as you have all seen, all she's been doing is training for the fight, I don't want her to over do it and I've seen its started to bring her down, so i was wondering if katie wanted me to take her on a shopping spree and maybe all of us go to the club later on" Jake looked at me with hopeful eyes.

Before anyone could make a decision for me I jumped up kissing Kenny and Tyler on the cheek. "Sounds great Jake lets go, I'll be back later to get ready for the club love you both byee" I rushed out the door snatching my coat and handbag and car keys aswell as jakes arm.

Jason's POV:

Me and the boys decided to go to the mall and pick up some hoes to take to the club tonight.

We was all sitting at our usual spot in the food court when a dirty slutty blonde walked by giving me the eyes and wiggling her tiny boney waist side to side.

Even though I love girls with an actual figure instead of all bones she wouldn't be too bad as a quick shag.

"Be right back boys this won't take a minute" I stood up chuckling

They all laughed along with me and watched me approach the slut.

"Aye baby girl what's your name" I asked smirking.

"Kelly" she tried to cutely giggle. But she sounded like a pig.

"Well kelly how about you come down to the club with me and my boys tonight, bring Some of your lady friends and we can all have fun" I asked seductively near her neck.

"Okay" she answered so quickly. She stinks of desperation.

"Alright put your number on my hand and I'll give u a call and pick you up" I winked

She rushed to find a pen and wrote her number down.

I glanced up. Only to take a second look to see the same girl from this morning/ late last night.

She's even more stunning when she's awake, laughing and smiling.

She was piling up bags from forever 21 on a little bitch boy behind her and he was following her. Jealousy rushed through me.

She was scanning the mall to see what shop she should go to next. When her beautiful eyes met mine.

Forgetting all about the slut Kayleigh or whatever her name was I walked straight past her towards that girl.

She saw me walking her Way and looked behind her. I chuckled to myself thinking about how cute she was. I didn't even think of how I should talk to her.

"Hi." I nervously started a conversation.

"Hi" she giggled back.

"Uh what's your name?" i nervously scratched the back of my neck.

"Kat- Kat yeah my name is kat" she tried to convince herself as well as me. I knew she was lying but I pretended to be gullible enough to believe her.

"Well my names justin" I put my hand out and grabbed hers and kissed the back of it. She blushed and giggled. She used a fake name so I'll do the same.

"I'll be down at the club tonight I hope I'll see you there" I said truthfully.

"Ohh I was planning on going there anyway so I might see you around" she licked her lips. She's seriously turning me on.

She stood there with so much confidence and sophistication. She looked like a keeper.

"Great I'll see you around" I winked and with that I walked away with a huge smile on my face and excitement running through my body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a short chapter, had to re-write this 3 times because the app closed on me deleting the work I was doing-.-

Anyway vote, like and comment so I know to do more, next update when I see at least two of these. Thankyou xox