Chapter six.

Katie's POV:

After we was dismissed I got In the car with Tyler, not being in the mood to play with jake for today. The car ride was silence. I kept wondering about jason. I know I've never met him properly but for some reason I feel attached to him, I shrugged it off.

We was passing a load of woods when I saw a dark figure sitting by a huge tree alone. I felt drawn to him.

"Pull over please tyy I wanna go for a walk" I said just over a whisper.

"Okay pumpkin, do you have your phone?" He asked while pulling over.

"Yeah, I'll call you if I'm in any trouble don't worry, I have a blade and pistol on me anyway" I opened the car door but lent over and pecked his cheek.

"Cya in a bit tyy"

"Bye boo" he replied.

Within seconds he drove away and was out of sight.

I started walking behind the tree where the person was sitting.

He must of heard me as he stood up and within seconds pointing a gun at me. His hood was up so I couldn't see who it was.

"Woah calm it dude I was just gunna ask if your okay all alone it's not safe" I said with concern.

He lowered the gun and chuckled.

"Your telling me it's not safe? Haha that's a joke, I'm a man I can take care of myself" he said with a deep sexy raspy voice.

"Excuse me? I was just trying to be nice" I rolled my eyes in annoyance crossing my arms.

He scoffed. "And what is a pretty little lady like you doing out in the woods at this time. It's nearly dark" he said seeming satisfied on how cocky he was being.

I ignored his comment and decided to give him a death look.

He stepped closer to me and held his hand out waiting for me to shake it.

I took the opportunity to show I'm not a helpless woman who can't look after herself.

I had a strong grip causing a click in his hand.

He smiled and said "I see you've got a nice grip, boys must love you" he winked while rubbing his hand.

"Oh how childish! And for your information I don't play with boys I prefer having a man." I strongly stated.

"A man Huh" he questioned seeming to be more and more curious.

"Well I best be going or my brother will be out looking for me" I spun on my heel and started walking

"Wait! I didn't catch your name" he said sounding worried he won't see me again.

"That's a secret. You might be lucky enough to find out one day" I winked and then kept walking leaving him in anticipation.

Jason's POV:

As she left me in anticipation I couldn't help but want to follow her. I slowly made my way behind her, just to see where she lives.

She made me feel a way I've never felt before.

I later found out she's one of the mannings.. This isn't a good thing. But what is is I found their secret hide out, my father will be pleased about this!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you can see I update a lot because I have nothing better to do and I enjoy it. So yeah like comment and vote and you will get more! Thankyou! Xox