Chapter eight.

Before I start; I'm updating slowly because no one is really taking an interest in my story..

Austin; Jason's gang member/ friend played by Austin mahone age 18

Jaden; Jason's gang member, played by jaden smith age 17

Selena gomez; side hoe number 1 (no hate I love all these people) age 22

Demi lovato; jades long term girlfriend / training to be in gang age 16.

Chaz; part of Jason's gang played by chaz sommers age 20.

Jason's POV:

It's been about a week since I last saw that girl and gave the information to my dad, seems like she's a clever one as she lead me to nicks house. Unfortunately it was only nicks house.

Nick was understanding but refused to give any information. He's an old man and a good friend of my dads so he hadn't been harmed.

"Yo jason slut is here" I heard Austin shout.

I groaned and slid off my bed having no energy because of training.

I slowly walk downstairs to see selena with chaz basically fucking eachother on the sofa.

I cleared my throat waiting for them to stop.

"Uh jasey hey baby" she managed to puff out as she was out of breath.

I just chuckled and went to my room to take a shower.

Once I was in the shower I began to relax. "Oh jason what are you doing with your life" I whispered to myself. I don't have anyone I truly love, sure people I care about. Sort of. But no one to show my soft side to, no one to love, no one to spoil and treat like a queen.

"Fairy tale talk" I chuckled. Finishing my business and brushing my teeth I tried to distract myself from falling into a complete emotional mess. I can't show any emotion other than anger or I'll be seen as a pussy. I'm one of the bosses I have to keep myself together.

I unlocked my bathroom to walk into my bed room when I heard moaning.

I walk out and see selena touching herself naked on my bed.

"Oh jason come finish me baby" she moaned while finger fucking herself.

I scoffed and grabbed a spare towel that was on the side and threw it at her.

"Go shower you dirty bitch and put your slutty clothes on and get the fuck out of this house do you understand?!" I tried to keep myself calm. She's my side hoe I'm not her side man.

She nodded and done as I said.

I didn't want to stay here till she had done with her shower so I decided to go train again.

Tyler's POV:

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT YOU WONT JOIN THE GANG TO HELP TRAIN MY PEOPLE?!" I scream.

It's been 3 hours and I still can't find anyone to help train people. I guess I'm going to have to take over for myself.

I try to compose myself "if you don't get me at least 5 people at the wear house who can really fight and will be willing to train, I will kill you and your family do you understand me?, great nice working with you" with that I hung up.

I went down to the gym to see my baby sis punching the shit out of a punching bag. She looked really sweaty so I can tell she's been down here for a long time and got a lot on her mind.

"Hey kay" I smiled but she didn't hear. Headphones?

I approached her but she collapsed crying and holding her knees up to her chin.

I sped up the pace and got down on one knee. "Lil sis what's wrong" I poured.

"I'm a monster" she whispered.

*later on that evening*

Katie's POV:

I had a long talk with tyy about everything and told him what happened earlier, after that he went and beat the fuck out of Aaron for talking to me in that way. Tyy said I should be treated like a princess and he doesn't want me hurt. But I'm hurt on the inside so bad..

I can't keep doing this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WARNING; next chapter will include sexual scenes, triggering things about self harm and depression, don't hate or read if you don't like reading it! Xo