Chapter 19.

Jason's pov;

"K-katie baby what the fuck.." My voice cracked in mid sentence. All she done was threw the blade to the side and sat there with no emotion whatsoever.

I panicked, I rushed over to the towel rack and tied it round her leg to stop the bleeding.

I souped her up and laid her ontop of my chest on the bed. She took a hand full of my shirt and bursted into uncontrollable tears.

"I'm sorry." She whispered once she calmed down.

I continued to rock her gently while singing be alright.

"Across the ocean, across the sea,
Starting to forget the way you look at me now
Over the mountains, across the sky,
Need to see your face, I need to look in your eyes

Through the storm and through the clouds
Bumps on the road and upside down now
I know it's hard, babe, to sleep at night
Don't you worry
'cause everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Through the sorrow, and the fights,
Don't you worry
'cause everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight."

I look down at her and see she's fast asleep.

I place her into her bed and took the towel off to see if any stitches were needed.

She was fine..for now. I decided to give her more space and also so I had time to think.

I jump out of her bedroom window and drove home.

Slamming the door behind me I ran straight to my room and broke down crying. She done it because of me.

Unknown pov;

"I've gathered the information you need sir. Her name is katie manning. She's just turned 16 and she lives in a unknown location with her brother and a few of his gang. It would be easy to take her once I've found the loca-"

"ENOUGH TALKING START SEARCHING!" I interrupted him.

"Retard." I mumble to myself as he scurried out of my office door.

I burry my face in my hands and sigh.

"Uh-excuse me sir." I heard a weak voice say.

"What." I snapped while looking up.

A young man placed a folder Infront of Me.

"This is her location." He stated proudly.

"Excellent! Send my men to me!" I smirk.

Katie's pov;

I wake up rubbing my eyes. I sprung up and searched for jason but he wasn't here. I checked my phone and there was once voice mail. I open it.

"Hey uh it's jason. I didn't know what to do so I let you sleep. You need rest baby girl and time to yourself. I'll come to you soon. You just need time to think. I do care about you. See you soon." And with that the line was dead.

I sigh and lay back down facing the wall.

There was a few tapping noises from my window but I chose to ignore it.

"Move and your dead." A deep voice boomed from behind me.

Frozen in my spot a cloth was thrown onto my mouth. I tried to struggle but everything went so.. Dark.

Tyler's pov;

I haven't heard a noise from Katie's bedroom for almost 6 hours now.

I knocked on her bedroom door.

Once. No answer. Twice. No answer. So I decided just to walk in.

She wasn't anywhere to be seen. I run to her bed to double check when there's a note.

I open it and see unfamiliar hand writing.

It read. "Do this right you can have her back. Do it wrong and she's mine for good. Now I want my princess for about a week. For alone time;). If you try to get her any sooner I will kill her straight away. Now don't ruin the fun.
I will send you more information and updates at 9pm tonight. Thanks for the girl."

Only one person came to my mind. Jason.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg thankyou for the 600+ reads!

Please start voting and commenting adding to libraries, then you will get more recent updates!

Thankyou to AlyssaBach5 for always showing some support😘😘 love youuuuuu x