Chapter 29.

Jason's pov:

As I was pacing back and forth in my office I came to a final decision and decide to call my main crew in.

To: Alex, mark, Austin, jaden, demi, chaz, Jake, Ross, Jack and Harry and ariana.
From: jason.

In main office now.

After less than two minutes everyone came rushing in and took their seats.

"I've came to a decision about katie." I cleared my throat.

They all nodded focused on me.

"I am going to kidnap katie and make her love me." I said sternly.

"What?!" Demi and ariana blurted out while standing up at the same time.

"You cannot just force a lady to love you!" Ariana spat.

"Your accent it's funny" I chuckled.

She stomped towards me and pointed her finger in my face.

"You listen here you... You thug! You cannot treat her like that! I mean it!" She hissed.

Harry came over and picked her up and threw her over his shoulder.

"Sorry boss one minute let me have a word with her.." He stressed while jogging out the room with her.

After a few moments he came back in alone.

"Continue." He nodded and sat back down.

"As I was saying. I want her in my life but for some stupid reason she is rejecting me. So I'll force her to love me. We will take my beauty tomorrow night. End of. Boys and demi we will plan tonight. It would be even better with Ariana but I guess we will have to make do without her." I huffed.

"Any questions?" I continued.

Everyone shook their heads and waited for dismissal.

"Okay dismissed. Report back here at 7pm tonight. Harry try convince ariana." I said coldly. He nodded and everyone scurried out.

I sat in my chair put my feet up on the desk. Closed my eyes and sighed.

It will be hard but worth it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For a long ass chapter for Christmas Day, comment and vote on every chapter I have done otherwise I'll just update after new year guys🙆 don't be ghost readers👻.

Thankyou x