Chapter 14.

Tyler's POV:

As soon as I slammed the door shut and lock it I heard her small fist pound against the door and her screaming. Did I feel bad? Hell yeah. But I have to stand by my word its for her own good.

I went to the pub and met with my bud evan to have a catch up.

After a pint or two I felt it was about time she was allowed out to go eat or pee or fly or do whatever girls do.

When I got back to the wear house Jake looked at me with worry.

"Sup?" I nodded while taking my coat off and flinging it on the floor.

"It's been deathly quiet down there, I can't hear one thing I think you need to check on her" he cleared his throat and nodded towards the door.

I frowned and unlocked it and ran down to the gym with Jake following behind me.

The whole gym was smashed up, my anger building up i bellowed "katie!"

No reply.

"KATIE" I shouted louder.

"You look that way and I'll look this way" I said to Jake pointing in different directions.
I ran over to the boxing ring, no one there.

I ran into my office to call more people to help look for her.

There she was. I sighed in relief until I saw the fresh blood surrounding her and her eyes closed.

" no" I whispered to myself, tears pouring down my face "JAKE" I sobbed "GET DR SMITH NOW!!" He rushed in here and whispered "shit" I scooped up her lifeless body and started running as fast and carefully as I could upstairs to the doctors emergency room.

Within minutes Dr smith arrived and took one look at her.

"Out." He demanded.

"I'm staying" I sobbed harder.

"If you want her alive you will do as I say. I will come with news soon hopefully" I ran out the door and punched the wall leaving a hole in it. I sat down with my head in my hands.

Jason's pov:

I've had a really sick and horrible feeling all day. I feel like something real bad has happened. I don't know with what or who but i feel like crying. Sound like a pussy I know but I can't handle it anymore.

I go to the gym and take my hurt and anger out on practice.

I was punching the bag real hard when I got bored. I decided to go lift some weights.

I felt a hand on my thigh and someone crawling ontop of me. Putting the weights on the Bar I got my towel and wiped the sweat off my face.

I look at see selena ontop of my dick trying to grind on me trying to turn me on. Didn't and won't work. I put my hand on her face and pretend to rub her cheek lovingly.

"Oh jasey wasey" she moaned.

I had my hand firm on her cheek and pushed her hard on the face so she fell off me onto the floor.

I chuckled to myself cheering myself up for a second.

"Such a gross nickname makes me feel sick stupid bitch." I ran upstairs leaving her on the floor and went for a shower.

After I got changed into my business clothes and sat in my office thinking as hard as I could trying to think what could be upsetting me..

Is it her? I'll go visit her tonight when she's asleep? Maybe my mind will be at ease then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The more support I get the more I update guys.

Please vote and comment like and add to ur library show some support xox