Chapter nine.

Katie's POV:

I can't do this anymore.

I went into the bathroom and locked the door, I was shaking and my heart was beating so fast, I don't even know what I'm doing.

I opened the bathroom cabinet and saw some blades.

I grabbed a blade and ran myself a bath. I sat in not caring to take my clothes off and cried hard.

I clenched onto the blade having a mental war with myself.

What's the point in living anyway. Your slowly going back to your old ways. Your useless and you won't even win the fight with mccan! Look at you! A weak pathetic little girl. Your father doesn't even care to come and see you. No one would care if you die.

"SHUT UP" I scream at myself.

I turned the taps off and sobbed my heart out. Why do I do this to myself?

I finally decided. Just one.. Little cut.

I put the fresh blade to my thigh, scrunched my face up and closed my eyes. And carelessly and deeply slid it a cross my skin.

"Ahh" I breathed out with relief I smiled to myself while I watched the blood trickle into the White. Now red. Water. That's a lot better.

I composed myself and had to try and stitch my own self inflicted wound up.

I got dressed into my pjs and laid in my bed.

Not long before the fight. And I will win. I'll do whatever it takes.

Jason's POV:

As I kissed her beautiful face she looked up at me meeting my eyes.

"Jay I love you" she cooed

"I love you too baby girl more than anyone and anything in the world" I nuzzled into her neck making her giggle.

Suddenly she got yanked back I looked up and saw a man holding her with a knife to her throat.

"HELP ME PLEASE!!" She cried

"Baby! Let her go" i bellowed.

Her throat was cut and her lifeless body dropped to the ground. He smirked. "Don't cross me again mccan or it will be your daughter next." He chuckled.

I woke up panting and crying. What the fuck? I had a cold sweat and felt abit sick. I don't even know who the girl was or the man. Does this mean something?

Am I over thinking?

I decided to take a nice shower and go for a morning jog considering its 5am.

I didn't know where I was heading but I found myself outside a different wear house. I climb up a balcony and look through the window.

Wow. There she was. The girl in my dream. What the fuck should I do?

I climbed in and touched her skin. That sent all kinds of emotions flying through my body.

Woah? But look at her. She's insainly gorgeous and looks so peaceful. I found myself laying next to her spooning her.

I felt so relaxed and safe. Why the fuck am I feeling like this?..

She was stirring in her sleep and faced my way cuddling into my chest.

"I love you" she mumbled.

" I love you too" it rolled off my tongue as if I've said it a thousand times too her.. I didn't even mean to say it.

I need to get out of here. I gently put her in a comfy position and quickly left the room. This was getting to weird.

I bolted out the window and back to my house. It was 8am. Best continue with my training. Ergh can't get her off my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ sorry for the short shitty chapter. Let me know if you want more cos then I'll update more frequently!

Xoxoxoxoxo