Chapter 27.

Jakes pov.

God I miss her. I miss how beautiful she constantly looks even when she's not trying. I miss her heavenly scent. I even miss it when she lashes out.

I miss katie. I need her back. I heard tyler called and he's bringing her back. I can't wait.

Before they come back I make another trip to her bedroom.

I snuck in and closed the door behind me. I picked up one of her t shirts and inhaled her scent.

I sat on her bed and looked around her room. My eyes landed on one of her favourite teddy bears. I smile to myself and whisper. "Mine soon."

I breathe out heavily. Put everything back where I found it and left.

I bet she would notice if I left.. Get her to crave me like I crave her. So I decided to write a letter. Leave it on her bed. Pack my things and go.

I'll still keep watch on her though.

Katie's pov;

Ariana said she wanted to stay with harry so we agreed to keep in contact and carry on.

The car journey home was a lovely peaceful silence until tyler broke it.

"Do you want to talk about what happened.." He awkwardly said while keeping his eyes on the floor.

I sigh and mumble a no.

He nodded and put his hand on my knee making me flinch.

He imminently removed his hand and whispered. "Sorry.."

He parked the car and I ran straight in to my room. The rest of the gang are out so I can relax.

I collapse on to my bed but I felt a piece of paper under me.

It had my name on. I sat up frowning and opened the letter.

It read

'Katie.

I don't know if you have thought about me since you've been gone. But I couldn't stop thinking about you.

I've had sleepless nights over you. I crave you katie. I need you. I've decided to run away. But I will be back my princess don't worry. I'll be back. For you.

~jake'

I gasp and sprint downstairs to show tyler.

After he read it he burst into fits of laughter. Scrunched up the letter and threw it. "Psycho thinks he can get you. Nah I've got men coming tomorrow for security systems and everything to be put in. Relax kay we got you." He smiled.

Suddenly the door burst open and the crew started piling in.

"Katie!" They all shouted in unison

They all ran towards me. Evan was the first to pick me up and spin me around.

After that it was all of them taking turns of tossing me up in the air screaming how much they missed me.

I chuckle and say "it's good to be back!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg almost at 2k🙊

Keep voting and commenting so I know what you think.

Check out my other fanfics too

Mwah x