Chapter 35.

Jason's pov;

After I placed katie in my bed and tucked her in I went back down to the basement to find derek.

He was still passed out so I went back up and got a bucket of ice and cold water.

When I came back down I threw it over him causing him to sit up like a shot "fuck." He shivered when he realised what just happened.

"Fuck indeed derek." I chuckled.

"Firstly I'm glad my lady kicked your ass and secondly next time when I give you a job to do next time do it properly or so help me I'll kill you." I growled.

He nodded his head and put his hands on the floor to stand up. A blood curdling crack came from his wrist and he screamed in pain. He fell back on the floor and realised his wrist bone was snapped clean off and the bone was sticking out of his skin.

"Oh yeah you ought to get that sorted." I smirked.

"Dismissed." I mumbled as I walked out the basement into the front room.

"Jason!" Jaden ran into me sweating and full of panic.

"What is it?" I sighed following him as he was speeding into the main office.

"This man from the mannings Gang member; Jake hills I believe his name is. Has been watching us for about a week. Since the same day we took katie. And now he has took Ariana thinking its katie!" He explained taking deep breaths.

I laughed and replied "so they don't have katie?"

"No sir but they have ariana. She was taken less than an hour ago. Which means they can't be far!" He breathed out.

I raised an eye brow.

"Get everyone together and we will plan to get her back. Until then try and track him down." I walked out and headed to my room.

I closed and locked my bed room door behind me.

I lazily walk towards my bed exhausted to cuddle with my princess.

I took my shirt and jeans off and climbed into bed.

I grab her tiny waist and pulled her into my chest.

I heard her sigh heavily but I'm too tired to deal with that now I just need sleep and my princess.

---

"Jason. Jason get off me." I heard katie groan.

"I need to pee unless you want me to piss on you." She snapped.

I immediately let go and looked at the clock.

It's 7.45pm I better check on the boys.

I get up and put my jeans on and walk downstairs to see the boys working.

"C'mon she has to be somewhere!" I heard harry sob.

I walked in and scanned the room.

"No luck I take it. Dude she will be okay." I patted Harry's back.

"I'll make sure we get her okay?" I smiled.

He just nodded.

"Get who?" I heard an angelic voice come behind me.

"Ariana. She's been taken by someone from your Gang." Harry sighed.

Katie gasped and ran into Harry's arms.

"Oh harry! I'm so sorry. Can I help?" She pouted while pulling away from a hug.

"No I don't thi-" harry started but I cut him off

"Yeah you can actually.. Do you know Jake hills?" I quizzed causing the Gang to stare at her waiting for answers.

"Yeah a few months ago he ran away from the gang and left a letter on my bed saying he will be back for me. Why?" She bit her lip.

"Because I think he took ariana thinking it was you.." I sighed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thankyou for the 5k + reads 🙊🙊

Almost 200 votes so vote on the ones you haven't please

Please comment for more updates or to tell me your thoughts and reactions x

Thankyou for the support darlings x