Chapter - 19 : Her Choice

Start from the beginning

Neil was enjoying abrupt drastic changes appearing on his best friend's face. In a moment he was angry over him and next moment there was small smile appeared on his lips and then his best friend masked his flushed face proficiently with his usual arrogant and cold look.

"Me and Samaira are thinking to gift you both honeymoon pack..." Neil could not stop himself from pulling his legs, but he was cut in between as Sanskar barked at him furiously "Get out of my cabin."

Neil could not control looking at his red flushed, yet anger filled face and started laughing hysterically. Sanskar kept on looking at his best friend who was laughing at him holding his stomach.

"Neil" Sanskar pleaded helplessly, in a moment his eyes turned glassy. He dropped his shoulders taking deep sigh. He got up from his chair and moved towards glass wall stuffing his both hands in pant pockets facing Mumbai's Skyline.

"I thought at least you will understand me" Sanskar mumbled looking at far.

Neil stopped in a moment hearing Sanskar's quivering tone, his heart crumbled looking at his best friend's remorse. His best friend was going through with the toughest phase of his life, he cursed himself for making fun of him. He got up and moved towards his best friend.

"Sanskar you should go home. Swara must be waiting for you" Neil suggested in calm tone, putting his hand on his shoulders, showing his support.

"She is at her own home." Sanskar replied taking heavy breath, passing humorous chuckle still staring at lights of the Mumbai's skyline along with his own reflection.

"Her home is Maheshwari House now." Neil pointed out.

"I don't think she considered it" Sanskar huffed being disheartened shaking his head in denial.

"Then make her realise it. You need to be as normal husband with her then only she will open up." Neil advised and stared at his demoralised face for a moment. Neil blurted out irritatingly "and at least now PLEASE stop being workaholic. You have your wife who would be waiting for you at your home. She must have some expectations from you."

"Neil, why don't you understand we are not like normal husband and wife. She forced herself in this marriage just to save her father from society. She had cleared her stand that I should not expect anything from her. I tried to confess but every time something or the other thing is happening. I won't be at peace till the time I confess my deeds to her. And now she is at her home." Sanskar blurted out in one breath, he was frustrated by now over all the events happened in last couple of days.

"Did you at least call her once in this whole day?" Neil asked knowing his relation phobic best friend in and out.

Sanskar shook his head in negative not matching his eyes with Neil.

"I think, Samaira is right we need to gift you guys honeymoon package and send you on isolated island then only you both will talk to each other openly." Neil mumbled frustratingly running his hand from his hairs and passed tight smile when Sanskar turned his stern face towards him.

"I am leaving for home and you are coming with me" Neil said loudly, he turned and stuffed Sanskar's Mac in his laptop bag. Sanskar was staring at his best friend's antics with amazement.

Neil dropped Sanskar till his home and then left for his. Sanskar entered in his room and went to washroom for change. Later, he joined his family for dinner. Everyone dispersed to their rooms after silent dinner, no one dared to break the peace of the house while eating their food.

Sanskar came back to his room, but today his room was looking different, with in just one night he felt his room was missing it's charm in Swara's absence.