Triple the trouble

Lovie

"FUCKKK!" I screamed while grabbing Mike's shoulder causing him to drop with me. "Gide damn Lovie, how much did yo ass drink?!" He shouted with a mug. "Shut up Nigga! Her water just broke!" My dad said bending down to me.

"Watch out" a calm Ky said picking me up

"Watch out" a calm Ky said picking me up. "Caleb let's go" he said looking behind him. "Thank y'all for showing up to my wedding shit means a lot but our daughters are ready to come now" he chucked.

On the way to the hospital..

"Mommy ion want two sisters" Caleb frowned as Ky flew through traffic. "Ba-baby .. why?" I questioned trying to keep calm. "They can't play with me mommy, I don't wanna play with dolls" he made a ugly face. I couldn't help but laugh but I wish I didn't because another contraction hit.

"AHHHH BABY PLEASE HURRY UP! I CANT TAKE THIS" I screamed and cried. I did not feel this much pain with Caleb at all.

"Baby I'm trying, here let me help" he said rubbing my belly. "Hay daddy babies? Y'all ready to see me huh?" He smiled. The pain was still there but his calmness made me calm down a little.

"Caleb grab the bag" Ky said jumping out the car. He walked over to my side and picked me up bridal style.

"Baby they are getting powerful again" I cried as the contractions got worse. "I know baby, I gotchu" he said running towards the doors with Caleb in front of us.

"My little sisters are coming!" Caleb yelled in the hospital. Everyone awwwed but no one came.

"I NEED A NURSE" Ky yelled with a frown. Nurses came with a quickness and rushed me to the back.

"WE HAVE TO PERFORM A EMERGENCY C SECTION NOW!!" one nurse yelled.

That's all I remember hearing before I blacked out.

A couple hours later ..

"Oweeee I can't wait to tell her this shit man!" I heard Ky say as I opened my eyes. "Ky.." I said like a sick ass person. "Oh shit here baby!" He said handing me water.

"How you feeling?" He asked smiling hard ash. "Sore and tired but fine... my babies?" I said nervous ash.

"It's three .." he smirked. "What are you talking about? I know we have three kids now" I frowned. "Nah, you had three kids baby" he smiled kissing my head. "Youon know much I love your ass even more man. Ion see how women do it, you strong" he said nodding.

"Wait wait wait, I had triplets? How the hell?" I asked confused

"Wait wait wait, I had triplets? How the hell?" I asked confused. "Yup baby you gave me three more beautiful kids man. One boy and two girls. That lil nigga was getting bullied by the his sisters. He's definitely smaller than those two" he smiled big.

Tears of joy began to fly down my face. I can't believe I just had triplets.

"Where are my babies?" I asked while wiping my face. "They are coming baby chillllllll, we wanted you to get some rest. I'll go get them" he said killing my face.

15 minutes later Kylan came back with a nurse and three babies and Caleb of course.

"Mommy I got a brother see!" He smiled pointing and climbed on the bed. I nodded and smiled at him.

"Here's baby number 1, she said handing me one of my daughters. "Here's the smallest of the group" she smiled handing me my son. "And here's the last baby girl" she smiled handing her over.

"I'll be right back with the birth certificates" she said walking out.

"Baby I can't believe this! Triplets don't run in my family or yours so I'm lost on this" I smiled kissing their faces. My body was super sore but that was not stopping me from loving on my kids.

"Actually I lied about that part, my great grandma was a triplet" he laughed and kissed my lips. "Oh you're a asshole" I laughed.

The nurse came back with a big smile and the birth certificates for the kids.

"Okay so what do you want to name them?" She smiled. I looked at Kylan and smiled.

"Actually give us a seco- Nah we got it" Kylan said with a smile.

#1 - Kyrie Peige Williams
#2 - Kylan Caleb Williams Jr.
#3 - Ky'mari Peyton Williams

I can't believe I had freaking TRIPLETS!!!!!!

** Like and comment **

P.S. I can't remember what last name I gave Kylan so it's gonna be Williams lol.

Rags to Riches On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara