BBQ

Lovie

That weekend

So of course we are having a small but big barbecue at our house and everyone will be invite. What really shocked me was how Ky sent Derrick a invitation. I want to see how this goes. 

Right now I'm in the car with Caleb on the way to the mall.

"Mommy look!" He yelled holding up his ipad. "Baby gimme a second mommy is driving" I said looking at him through the mirror. He nodded and waited patiently.

"Stanka do you want a little sister or little brother?" I asked smiling. "Eww a brother" he frowned. Oh Jesus I hope it's a girl lord.

"Why did you make that face? You don't want to be a protector like Ky?" I smiled. He thought for a second and still shook his head. "But I don't want to be the only girl anymore" I fake pouted. Y'all this little boy looked me dead in my face with a straight face and shrugged his shoulders.

I shook my head and got out the car.

"I got it mommy" Caleb said unbuckling his own seat belt and jumping out the car. "Well excuse me then sir" I laughed and grabbed his hand.

"So mommy is looking for something to wear for the party, and for you of course" I said kissing his cheek. "Gucci?" He said looking at me serious. "Do you have Gucci money?" I joked. He went into his back pocket and pulled out a card.

"Ky do" he smiled. I frowned and rolled my eyes. Ky always finds a way to slip his debit card in my pockets when I'm out. Now he's using my baby.

"I guess we can Mhm" I said walking into the Nike store. I don't want my son to feel like he has to wear designer brands to feel good. I feel amazing in my basic ass clothes the hell. Plus, it's a waste now because he's young.

"I like these Caleb" I said holding up some Jordan 1s. "Ouuuuuuu mommy think Ky will like my shoes?" He smiled while grabbing the shoe. "No..." I said looking at him. He put on a sad face and looked down.

"I think Ky would LOVE your shoes baby" I said playing with his curls. His head shot up and he begin to jump up and down.

"Wow, you're beautiful and a amazing mom. I would love to get to know you" A random guy said walking beside me.

"Yeah a proud and taken mom of two" I said rubbing my belly with my ring popping like there's no tomorrow. "Ohhhhh my apologies Mrs. but here take my number down for when he messes up" he smirked. Ignored his ass and kept walking. What a jerk.

About two hours went by and it was now going on 2pm.

"You want something to eat? I know the food isn't ready yet" I said looking back at Caleb. "I want McDonald's" he said smiling. I shook my head and drove that way. After grabbing the food, I shot Ky a text letting him know we were on the way. It didn't take long for us to get there but the house was starting to get packed.

I parked the car and tried to get the bags before Ky came outside.

"Mommy , Ky said you can't do that" Caleb said frowning and running off.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the bags anyways. I greeted the guest that was already here and walked to the kitchen.

"Why you didn't call me bruh?" Ky asked mugging me. "Babe I got it. Thanks though" I smiled and kissed his lips.

"Ion like you carrying all that shit and you know why" he said hugging my waist. "I dont wanna seem needed." I said putting the bags on the counter.

"Nah never that, but ima be out back making the ribs babe if you need me" he said kissing my forehead and smacking my ass. I rolled my eyes at him and walked away.

"A REAL BITCH IN THE HOUSEEEEE" Sha screamed loudly. "Bestieeeeeeeeee I miss you!" I smiled hugging him.

"Bitch you glowing , is it something you wanna talk about?" He said folding g his arms. "I'm 3 months pregnant but you can not tell anyone yet" I blushed. "I can not believe you, we need to have our week off together bitch. So pack your bags tonight!" He said rolling his eyes.

The house began to get packed so I quickly ran up stairs to get dressed. I had a cute sundress on because it was super nice outside.

I heard my bedroom door open and then close so I knew it was Ky.

"Baby can you tie my dress for me? I'm being super lazy right now" I laughed not looking up. I sniffed the air and noticed that was not Ky's cologne. I quickly turned around to Derrick.

"Get the hell Out of my room Derrick" I yelled at him and pointed. He stared for a second and then grabbed my arm tightly. He aggressively pushed me against the counter and held a pocket knife up to my neck.

My anxiety started to kick in and my nerves begin to get bad. Memories of the past relationship ran through my head like a race.

"Der-Derrick please don't do this" I cried and begged him but he ignored me. The only thing that was on my mind right now was my child's safety.

"You know what, I don't even want sex from yo ass. You let that Nigga propose to you and knock you up? I'll take head in stead, get on your knees" he spoke sternly.

"Derrick please! What the he- I SAID GET ON YOUR DAMN KNEES LOVIE WHY THE FUCK IS YOU SO HARD HEADED" he yelled grabbing me by my hair.

"HELP ME HELP ME!!!" I screamed crying and shaking. "I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He yelled pulling his pants down.

"Baby?" I heard Ky at the door. "BABY HELP HELP!" I screamed as Derrick punched me in my face. I fell to the floor as Derrick walked to the door.

I heard a loud boom and a mad Ky walked in the room stepping over the door.

"The fuck is you doing Nigga?" He said pushing Derrick. "I was finna get some shit from MY bitch before you rudely interrupted us" Derrick replied smartly. "Baby don't believe him! He tried to force me to give him head" I cried holding my face.

Ky stared at me for a quick second then everything went black ...

** Like and Comment **