If He/She a Chater -> Ima Beater

Kylan

Right now I am out with my twin tryna figure out this baby mama bullshit.

"So let me get this straight, you was fucking shorty around the same time as me? And you're sure this ain't yo baby?" Kyle frowned. I spit out my water and frowned with him. "Nigga how many times am I going to tell you I didn't fuck that damn girl? YOU fucked, I got HEAD! It's a difference cuh" I explained.

"Mannn if this is my baby, our kids gone be brothers and sisters along with cousins. Ion need that drama bruh" he said sighing. "I mean as long as ya wife straight with it... you should be good I guess" I shrugged. He got real quite and brushed his head.

"Nigga yo wife don't know about this shit? Ouuuuuu you in dip shit Nigga. Ya you fried." I said laughing. "If I tell her, she gone leave for good .. this my second time cheating" he said shaking his head. "Damn bro you fried, when I cheated Lovie left my ass and took the kids. I only seen them on the weekends fool" I sighed.

"Bruh I don't wanna think of that shit wtf?" He mugged. "I mean shit! You did it, who the hell you gone blame? Casper?" I smirked. "You a bitch bruh I don't like yo ass" he said shaking his head. "You love me stop it" I laughed.

"Nah real shit you need to say something, hiding it will only make it worse" I explained truthfully. "I'm trying man I swear but that shit hard. She's always busy" he shrugged. "Look, tell her why you feel this way..." I said leaning back. "Dont blame shit on her, it's always we aight?" I asked him. He nodded his head and looked up.

"Wow so you are twins, hi Kylan" My so called bm said. "Bruh are you stocking me? Bitch how you know where I be at?" Kyle frowned. "I know everything, I really do" she smirked. "You a crazy bitch" I said looking around the area to see if anybody was looking. Ion need shit to get back to Lovie ass what so ever.

As I looked around my surroundings I peeped Laya with a Nigga that ain't my son. I continued to stare at they ass and they begin to kiss. The fuck?

"Kylan do you hear us?" Kyle said with a curious face. "Yeah I heard you" I said grabbing my phone so I could text Cameron.

Me : Aye I thought Laya was with you

Cam : nah Pops she said she had something to do

Me : you mean somebody to do?

Cam : the fuck? Pops stop with the games

Me : *attachment*

Cam : damn I was just beating her back in and she already folding

Me : do it better cause quite frankly it wasn't good enough. Ask yo mama about me

Cam : ya you're blocked

I shook my head and laughed at Cameron ass. Lil nigga remind me of myself so much that it's crazy.

"We think we should all go to the clinic" Kyle said with a sigh. "Clinic? For what Nigga" I asked curious. "She think she may have the clap" Kyle said rubbing his face. "Yo you one dumb ass Nigga. You out here married and fucking bitches raw. I hope you ain't fuck your wife too." I said staring at him. He didn't say anything so that made his situation worse.

"Yeah you're dead, this yall business ion got shit to do with it. I'm out" I said getting up and leaving.

I will not be trapped in that drama. No sirrrr.

Cameron

"So you out hea fucking other niggas bruh? That shit crazy Luv" I said shaking my head on FaceTime with Laya. "Cameron can you let me explain? We are not fucking! It's for money" she tried to explain. "Money? Laya do you hear yourself?" I frowned. "He's my sugar daddy..." she whispered. "Aight well tell him to house you and wife you too cause ian finna deal with all that shit" I said hanging up and getting out of my car.

You can't find a sugar daddy out here that ain't getting no suga. First it's free then he licking between yo damn legs.

"Aye Cam, wasshannin nigga" Tray said waving his hand. "Wassup Tray" I said dapping him up and speaking to everyone around him even though I don't know they ass. Respect.

"Shid what you finna get into?" He asked. "I was finna get me some to eat and bounce. Ain't shit ova here for me" I shrugged. Yeah my mama came through with the apartment for me. The only thing is, I gotta pay my rent.

"It's a party coming up if you tryna hang out and shit. You should come through" he explained. "Yeah I might slide just text me the addy but ima fuck witchu later a nigga hungry asf" I said dapping him up again. "Aight ima hit you bruh" he said nodding. I nodded my head and walked away from their table to go find me something to eat.

I looked down at my phone to see Laya ass still tryna text me. I blocked her number and shook my head.

When I looked up I bumped into a small frame.

"Oh shit I'm sorry" I said trying to catch her before she dropped her things. "It's fine, thanks for the catch" she smiled and pulled her glasses up. "What's your name? I'm Cameron but everybody calls me Cam" I said holding my hand out.

"I'm Rebecca but my family calls me Reb" she smiled. "They call you Reb? Why not Bec?" I smirked. "It's nice to know you're already judging my name and we've only been talking for 45 seconds" she smiled. "My fault I was just curious but how about I call you Bec? If that's aight with you" I asked.

"I would like that" she blushed. "Where you headed? We could go grab some lunch or something and get to know each other." I asked. "Actually I can't, I have class in 15 minutes and I can't miss it but we can meet later if you would like?" She said biting her lips. "Yeah we can do that, here's my number. We can grab take out and chill at my crib. No freaky shit" I said truthfully. Ion no her ass like that to be sticking my dick in ha.

This a college campus my nigga. We exchanged numbers and went our separate ways.

I guess I'll be seeing her later then.

** like and comment **