Family Ties

Kylan

So my mom is straight .. nothing too major happened actually. The doctor said she was dehydrated and because of the fall she will have a lot of pain in her hip area. I've been visiting her everyday and checking up on her. No matter how much my mama pisses me off ima still check up on her. We only get one.

"Baby" Lovie yelled from the kitchen. "Yeah what's up?" I questioned rubbing her belly. "Can you help me make this steak? I don't wanna fuck it up" she whined. I nodded my head and helped her. It's funny how she can cook everything in the world but steak.

"How are you feeling about everything baby?" She asked rubbing my chest. "I'm good you know? Shit happens, I just gotta move forward man" I shrugged. "She's gonna be okay! Mama is one of the strongest women I know trust me" she smiled kissing my cheek.

"I love you" I said looking at her. "I love you too baby" she blushed. "I know this ain't no good time but it's back" I mumbled. "It's back? What are you talking about?" She asked confused. I didn't look at her, I just kept quiet. "Kylan what are you talking about? Don't play with me" she said getting hype.

"Cancer .." I said looking at her. Her face was unreadable and that shit made me feel some type of way.

"Kylan why didn't you tell me this before? When did you get this information?" She sighed. "The week of Cam's graduation" I sighed. "Kylan what did we talk about! Why would you not tell me" she cried. "Baby we were making too many good memories for me to tell you that, I need you happy before anything" I explained. "No! I don't want to hear that! You do realize I can lose you at any moment? This is serious baby and I need to know everything when you receive information!" She said slamming her hand on the counter.

Damn I feel like a child.

"Baby you not gone lose me, you wanna know why? My doctor told me to keep doing what I'm doing because it's clearing up again baby" I smiled and hugged her waist. "I just can't believe you didn't tell me" she sighed and wiped her face. "You know I mean well" I said spinning her around.

"Baby I think we need to take Jr to the doctor" she said with a concerned face. "Why wassup?" I asked confused. "His hearing baby, it's not as good. I can stand right here and yell his name and he won't hear me" she said stepping back.

"You think it's gone be a issue?" She asked concerned as well. "Nah I don't but we still need to get it checked" I said thinking. "I hope my baby is alright, lord knows I don't want my kids going through that" she sighed and hugged my waist.

"Me either baby shit bring stress" I sighed and hugged her tight.

"I love you to the moon and back baby" she mumbled. "I love you from yo toes all the way up to your forehead ma" I smiled. Show yo girl some love, they like that shit more than a damn gift.

"Ma! Pops! We home!" I hear the kids yell. "In the kitchen!" Lovie yelled rubbing her belly. "Awwwwee look at mommies babies!" She smiled as she kissed the triplets cheeks. "How was school?" I asked frowning. They know how I am about that school shit.

"Daddy we got candy today!" Ky smiled. "That's why you have a mouth full of silver caps I told you no candy" Lovie frowned.

"Daddy baby looks cool with her silver caps on" I smiled and kissed her cheeks. "Baby don't hype her up" Lovie laughed at Ky posing. "What? She is!" I laughed picking up Ky. "Jr!" Lovie yelled not seeing him.

He didn't come at all so Lovie went and looked for him while I sat and talked to the girls.

"Aye pops .. can I um ask you a question?" Caleb said scratching his head. "How do you um ask a girl to the dance? Me and this girl been knowing each for a while and I really wanna take her" he said looking up. "Well son, the best way to do that is doing like a proposal. You're not at the prom stage but it's the same thing" I shrugged. "What if she say no?" He frowned. "Move to a different gurl" I said with a straight face.

He thought about it at first but smirked. All of my sons are just like me and it's crazy. I love that shit man but I want them to be better than me.

"Okay first of all that's all fucking wrong" Lovie said rolling her eyes. "How? Heen finna be out here looking stupid running and crying after her ass when it's mo fish in the same sea" I frowned.

"You say that like you wasn't chasing my ass" she frowned as she rubbed her belly. "Dang pops you was a simp?" Caleb asked shocked. "A what" Me and Lovie said in unison. "A simp... think about it" he laughed. I thought for a second and frowned once I realized what it meant.

"Yo mama is special so that don't count at all" I smirked at her as she blushed. That's my baby there man.

"Maaan can YALL help me and stop all that? I actually like this girl" he sighed. "Aww baby what does she like?" Lovie smiled with excitement. Her ass finna go above and beyond watch.

My phone begin to ring and it was a number I didn't recognize.

"Yo?" I frowned confused on who was calling my damn phone. "Aye um mama gave me your number. We need to talk ASAP!" My brother said in a serious tone. "About what nigga? I still don't like yo punk ass" I said as I walked out the room.

"That baby mama of yours Nigga!" He yelled. "First of all she ain't my baby mama that's my wife and the mother of my kids! Address her right Nigga!" I said getting mad. "No mf that other bitch!" He yelled once again. "Ohh shit ... well that's yo fault my nigga you fucked her like a dummy. So what that gotta do with whittle ole me?" I said sitting down and rolling a blunt. Lovie hates when I do this in the house but it's good for my health. I think.

"She's pregnant Dawg!" He yelled again.

Wtf

** Like & Comment **