Twin em!

Kylan

"Hay baby! Where my grand kids at?" My mama smiled as I walked through her front door. "They are home with Cam." I said keeping it short. I'm not in the mood to play with her and shit. She has some explaining to do!

"So why are you here? I have to go church with Susan in a few" she said grabbing her purse. "Ma... can you be real with me?" I asked as I sighed. I'm just sick of being lied to Bruh. "Of course Kylan what's wrong?" She asked confused. "Do I have a twin?" I asked while watching her. "Do you have a what?" She said coming closer. "Ma do I have a twin?" I asked again and looked at her. "Yes, Kylan you have a twin baby." She sighed and sat down. "Ma why do you keep doing this to me huh? Why are you lying to me about big shit like this?" I asked as I shook my head.

"Kylan raising the both of you would've been too much pressure on me baby! I was broke and on drugs

"Kylan raising the both of you would've been too much pressure on me baby! I was broke and on drugs." She cried. "So where did he go?" I asked confused. "With your Aunt Vick" she sighed. "Yo you told me she died ma wtf? You only said that because didn't want me to meet my damn brother huh? That's so fucked up ma" I said wiping my face.

"So he was out there living a calm and fun life while I had it rough? Locked up, going days without eating and trying to find a fucking way!" I yelled. "Kylan it wasn't like that! I tried to hand you over as well but she could only care for one child!" She yelled back.

"Mama you damaged me as a kid, I just want you to know that Aight? Where is he now and what's his name?" I asked standing up. "His name is Kyle Williams and he's a professional boxer." She sighed. "He down here?" I asked searching his name. She nodded her head and wiped her face.

"Invite him over" I said irritated. She nodded her head and grabbed her phone. It's always some shit with my mama bruh.

30 Minutes Later

30 Minutes Later

"Ma you in hea?" I heard a nigga with a deep voice say. He kinda sounded like me but maybe I'm being extra. "Ma you good?" Kyle asked as he looked at my mama. I stood up and turned around to see what this nigga looked like. Y'all what the fuck, how the fuck I never notice this Nigga? We look just alike.

"Damn... I got a twin ma?" He frowned. "Yeah cause all her ass do is fucking lie" I mugged. "A Nigga watch how the fuck you talk to my mama bruh" he mugged. "Nigga what you gone do?" I mugged back. Nigga got me fucked up. "Nigga what's good? You over there talkin but ain't tryna do shit bitch ass nigga" he frowned. "Wassup then?" I said walking towards him.

As soon as I got close we both pulled out our guns. At the same damn time, gots to be mo careful.

"PUT THE DAMN GUNS DOWN!" Our mama yelled. "Ma move" I said still looking at this Nigga. "I'm calling your wives!" She screamed and grabbed her phone. "Nigga you wanna act hard and shit like I won't bust a cap in yo ass!" He mugged. "Hoe ass nigga I got my gun to yo face too! We can make this shit like the Fourth of July if you want tf" I mugged back.

We dead ass stood like this until our wives showed up screaming.

"Kylan baby put it down please for me" Lovie said crying. I tried to avoided her face but it was so damn hard. "Think about our kids baby put it down" she said as she rubbed my chest. I slowly removed my gun but Kyle kept his up.

"Kyle are you fucking serious? Why would you even? Put the damn gun down now!" His wife yelled. Kyle rolled his eyes and put his gun back up.

"You still a Bitch" Kyle said mugging. "And you still a pussy" I frowned. "Kylan really? Grown the hell upl Lovie said frowning.

"How you doing baby? My son okay?" I asked with a smile. "Yes he or she is okay now can you please tell me why you are acting out? I'm not in the mood baby" she sighed and scratched her head. "What happened?" I asked ready to check somebody. "We will talk later okay?" She smiled and turned around.

"Hi I'm Lovie, Kylan's wife" Lovie smiled as she shook Kyle's hand. "Wass good I'm Kyle and this is my beautiful wife Emma" he smiled and kissed her lips.

Emma (shawty from the first book who was pregnant and worked with young Sha & young Lovie) and Lovie both stared at each other with tears in their eyes.

"Lovie! I thought you died on me" she cried and hugged her neck. "No bitch I thought something happened to you!" She cried. "I got clean, I was going to be dead if I kept fucking around with that stuff. Once I got clean, I started getting back on the right track and that's when I met my husband" she blushed. "I'm so proud of you bitch! My life has been horrible with these men but my husband was the last man standing. He brings out the best in my girl" Lovie cried and looked at me.

I love the way we speak high of each other when we're talking about our marriage life is too short to be talking crazy about shit.

"Wow, this is amazing." My mom said crying. "You okay?" Lovie & Emma asked at the same time. "Yeah it's just so beautiful to have my kids all together with their wives. Mama getting older and I finally lived to see my babies happy with kids and a beautiful women next to them." She cried.

I don't know what happened but a few seconds after that she hit the floor.

** like and comment **