Cliff hanger

Cameron

After my mama went to the room to lay down it was just me and pops in the kitchen.

"Pops why ain't nobody call me? I would've came and you know that shit" I frowned. I feel like they leaving me out of shit every since I left.

"Nah, you need to go back to school now" he said walking towards his man cave. "What? You ain't just hear what I said?" I mugged him as I followed him into the room. He slammed the door closed and grabbed my shirt.

"Shit about to get real around this bitch and yo ass don't need to be near it. That nigga Derrick is up to something." He sighed and let me go. "Who the fuck is Derrick?" I asked confused. "Caleb's biological father" he sighed and paced.

"Why you think he's up to something? I'm staying here if some go down" I said folding my arms. "No the hell you're not and that nigga been sending threats to yo mama phone at night. She hasn't seen the messages because I deleted them before she could. Ion no what this Nigga mad about but I'm pretty it has something to do with yo mama" he said balling up his fist.

"What the fuck? I'm staying" I said making my mind up. "Nigga don't make me beat yo ass into going. Cause I will and can" he mugged me. I sighed and changed my mind because I knew he would do that shit for real.

"You know that nigga yo ex was with in that picture I sent?" He asked as he looked at me. "Nah Ian never seen him before why that?" I asked confused. "I think that nigga is related to Derrick some how because lately that mother fucker been following me. When I went to chill at my twin spot last week that nigga was there. At that lunch bullshit he was there and more days. I would hate to bring back the old Kylan but that's what it looks like about to happen." He said grabbing a blunt from his closet.

"Come on pops maybe you're paranoid" I tried to justify shit. "Really?" He said going through his phone. He leaned forward and handed me the phone.

"You will always be mine, you & my son"

"I'll kill that nigga you with just to be near you"

"I will burn your house down with him in it baby all you gotta do is say the word"

"I know you still love me Lovie"

"What the fuck? Pause how this Nigga even know where we stay? Didn't y'all say he just pop up after he got out of jail?" I frowned. My pops looked at me with this weird face and sighed.

"That's what I was trying to tell yo ass this whole time Nigga! Get it together Cam" he said shaking his head. "How about you take ma and the kids on a "vacation" but you stay here and figure that shit out" I shrugged.

"Nah that's not gone work cause she gone beg me to go and you know I can't tell her ass no" He said laughing.

"You heard from that mother of yours?" He questioned. "She texted me asking to talk but I blocked her number, why that?" I said grabbing my keys. "No reason, don't come back unless I tell you Nigga. Love you" He said dapping me up.

"I guess but I gotchu. I love you too pops" I nodded and walked out.

Some shit don't seem right at all. I jumped in my car and tried to call Rebecca. Her ass ain't answer the first time so I called again and again.

"What the fuck do you want?" She said mugging me on FaceTime. "Hay baby? Yes I missed you too" I said smirking. "Cameron I don't have time for your fucking drama! Bye" she said about to hang up. "Nah real shit Bec I'm sorry man. I'm serious I am" I said licking my lips. She sighed and looked away from the phone.

"You put me through unnecessary drama already and we don't even have a title yet Cameron. I don't want to be in a relationship like that." She said looking away from the phone. "Look bruh that was a one time thing, please gimme another chance. Matter of fact scratch that ima pull up in a few. I wanna say this shit face to face" I said speeding.

"Cameron you need to slow the fuck down before you hurt yourself or someone else" She yelled looking at me crazy as she heard me speed up. "Aight aight" I said slowing down. "You gone talk to me for these few hours? I miss you girl" I smirked. "I guess" she shrugged.

3 hours later

I finally made it back to campus and pulled up on Bec.

"Hi" she blushed and pushed her hair behind her ear as she opened the door. "Sup" I smirked and kissed her forehead. "Damn you moved shit around huh?" I laughed. "Yeah I took out the trash" she smirked and rolled her eyes. She's so petty.

"Come hea" I said with a straight face. "What? Is it something on my face?" She asked confused. "Yeah it is" I said grabbing her waist and pulling her closer to me. I kissed her lips slowly and picked her up.

She added her tongue and rubbed up my shirt. I walked us to her room and laid her down on the bed. I took my shirt off and she begin to do the same thing.

"You so beautiful man" I smiled at her as she blushed. "Thank you" she smiled and grabbed my face.

My phone started going off as I unbuttoned my pants and hers as well.

"Cam your phone" she moaned as I sucked on her neck. "Ignore it" I said as I unsnapped her bra. "I'm trying but Cam I seriously think something is wrong. Please just look at it real quick for me" she said sitting up.

I sighed and grabbed my phone. I unlocked it and went to my messages. I wish I haven't because I received two unwanted messages. Shit hurt me to the fullest.

"Cameron... I'm pregnant" -Laya

"GET HOME! POPS JUST GOT SHOT!" -Caleb

God works miracles right?

** Like and Comment **

It's gonna be a minute before I write another chapter so ima leave YALL with some Cliff hangers 🤣🤣