Fix it Jesus

Lovie

"Kylan baby what the hell just happened?" I said trying to figure out what the hell is going on.

"Nothing Bae, he gettin the fuck out our house though" he said walking into the bathroom. "Baby it has to be something if he's leaving!" I yelled mad. "It's nothi- Don't block me out of shit dealing with our kids Kylan! That's not right!" I said cutting him off. 

"That's not our son.." He said getting up and putting his shoes on. "You open the results .." I said sighing. This is what all this shit is about. "Nah I didn't but no son of mine gone be a thug or follow in my foot steps" he shrugged.

"Babe look I think you guys need to sit down and think

"Babe look I think you guys need to sit down and think." I said holding his chest. "I just did and I want him out" he shrugged.

"How about I go talk to him and you just go sit down okay?" I said trying to get him to agree. He sat back down and nodded his head.

I walked down the hall and opened Cameron's door.

"Lovi- Shut the hell up and sit the fuck down. BOTH OF YOU!" I yelled at him and his friend. They quickly sat down and looked at each other.

"What the fuck is going on Cameron and you better not lie!" I yelled pointing at him

"What the fuck is going on Cameron and you better not lie!" I yelled pointing at him. "We was finna hit a lick but he heard it. I'll leave ya house if that's what y'all want. Ion wanna mess up yall perfect home" he shrugged.

"Hit a lick?" I asked confused. Y'all know I don't understand these hood terms. "Fuck some shit up. A nigga been fuckin with us so we was gone air his house out" he said looking at me.

"Cameron listen to me and listen good. You have a big ass chance at life baby. You can possibly go to the NFL with your talent. Your friend as well but when you let people who aren't as gifted as you fuck with your head that chance is snatched away. Now, unpack your shit, hand me your games and phone. You, grab your shit and come with me" I said holding my hand out and pointing at his friend.

I walked out of the room with Cameron's friend on my tail.

"What's your mama phone number?" I asked while grabbing my phone out of the kitchen. "W-what?" He said while clenching his bookbag. "You don't bring illegal weapons in my house and think you can walk free baby. What's the number?!" I said looking him in his eyes. He sat there quietly not saying a word or moving.

"So look, I can find it in a heartbeat

"So look, I can find it in a heartbeat. I just wanted to see if your mother knew about the little life you were trying to live. What's your name?" I asked. "Marcus" he mumbled. "Mhm now Marcus, you are full of potential just like Cameron. Do not waste it on bullshit ass people who have no care in the world or a goal set in life. It's worthless" I said snatching the bag.

"Sit" I said pointing to the couch and walking upstairs with the bookbag.

"Can you do something with this gun? I don't want another in my house, it's bad enough that you have one" I said while handing Kylan the bag. He looked at me funny and frowned. "They out my house?" He asked. "No but trust me, I got it handle. I need you to open those documents and talk to your oldest son" I said kissing his lips.

"No" he said looking back at his phone. "Don't piss me off" I said with a straight face.

He sighed and looked me

He sighed and looked me. "Yeen gone leave me alone huh?" He said shaking  his head. I shook my head and folded my arms.

"No, you need to handle your business. On that note, I'm going to go check on the triplets." I said about to leave. "Why you want me to open this paper so bad?" He asked while holding it. "Baby because you will finally know he's yours. That way you can get legal documents taken care of" I said looking at him confused. He nodded his head and opened it.

He read it for a second and sighed. "He's mine .." he said. "Congratulations baby" I smiled and kissed his lips and walked out the room. I checked on the triplets and walked into Kylan's man cave.

I sat on his couch and grabbed the wine sitting next to me. I downed it and sighed. What the hell is going on in my damn life?

 What the hell is going on in my damn life?

** Like and Comment **