Cameron's Party

Cameron

"Ma I know I know you're proud of me" I laughed as my mom kept coming up to me today saying the same shit. "You don't have to be rude like your daddy, I'm just overreacting because you're my biggest baby and I hate to see you go off to college and play football and stuff but I know you have too" she cried. Her ass must be pregnant.

"Ma you pregnant? You're never this emotional" I frowned. "Yeah so hush you have to keep it a secret, I don't want your dad to know yet" she said with her finger over her mouth. I nodded my head and leaned down to kiss her cheek. She's so little compared to me.

This shit here is a bitter sweet moment, I dead ass thought I wasn't gone make it or have anybody here supporting me. Then BOOM! My pops came through with this amazing women and took me in as their own. I owe them my life and then some man.

"Aye boy" my granddad yelled at me as he walked my way. "Wassup Gpa" I laughed as he frowned. He hated that name but I've called him that all of these damn years. You would think he would get use to that by now. "I just wanted to let you know that I'm proud of you son. I watched you grow all these years and look at you now boy. A grown ass man off to college football. Keep that shit up" he nodded and punched me.

"Ouch! I will Gpa , that means a lot coming from you man. Fr" I nodded as I rubbed my arm. That's one strong as old man. My phone began to ring and I knew it was Laya because of the ring tone.

"Wassup Babygirl" I said as I walked towards the front of the house. "You won't believe what happened Cam, they didn't even have a graduation party for me. They literally didn't even stay long enough to see me walk Cam! What kind of parents would do that? I don't even have pictures with them after my graduation" Laya cried into my ear.

Over the years, Laya would get everything she wanted from her parents except love. She damn near stayed here with me because her parents would leave for trips every week. Basically, she was neglected by her own folks. Sounds familiar?

"Fuck Laya stop crying Aight? I'm on the way, we can have our shit together you know that" I said as I grabbed my keys off the hook. "No Cam that's your p- It's our party now get your stuff packed." I said as I hung up the phone and pulled out the drive way.

I'm glad we moved because if we stayed at the last house I would've been stuck for hours.

Laya stayed around the street from me so it only took me five minutes to get there. Of course her drive way was empty hell I don't even know what her folks cars look like.

I got out my car and walked to the door. I knocked a few times to see where her ass was at. About five minutes later she came to the door with a red puffy face.

"Hi" she said with her soft voice. "Aw damn come here" I said as I closed the door behind me. She jumped in my arms like a child and laid her head on my shoulder.

"I love you so much Cameron, I'm not sure what I would've done if I didn't meet you 8 years ago. I probably would've kilt myself" she sighed. "I love you too ma, real shit. You keep me calm when I'm pissed off and I'm glad to have you here no cap" I said as I sat down on the couch with her on top of me.

We sat there for a minute in peace and quiet until I broke the silence.

"You know ima marry you right? You gone teach me how to cook and ima teach you how to finally catch a football" I laughed at the last part. "You wanna marry me?" She said lifting her head up. "Fasho, who else I been with Laya? You got everything man, I would hate to see you with another nigga" I said as I rubbed her butt. "You mean that? Awwwe C I am already saying yes to that" she smiled and kissed my lips.

"You know it, I gotchu you forever.." I said looking in her eyes. "And always.." she smiled. I kissed her lips and held her waist down so she wouldn't do no crazy shit.

"Mhm Cam..." she sighed and pulled away from the kiss. "Wassup" I asked as she got up. "What if I told you ... I'm ready" she said as she paced the floor. "Ready for what?" I said confused. She could be Tb anything hell. "Boy to have sex I'm ready" she smiled.

"Damn fr? Look babygirl you don't have to ru- I'm ready, I'm comfortable with you and everything else. Come on" she blushed and walked us upstairs.

"Baby baby baby" I said trying to get her to slow down. She closed the door behind me and turned around. 

"Yes?" She asked confused. "You know ima wait till you ready, you know that shit" I explained. "Cameron I am ready" she said honestly. I nodded my head and grabbed her neck into a kiss. I picked her up as she wrapped her legs around my torso. I walked towards the bed and laid her down slowly. I took off my shirt and she did the same.

She reached up and unbuckled my pants and sighed. "Will it hurt?" She said biting her lip. "You know it is Laya that's why I'm not rushing you" I said truthfully. "Just go slow" she said taking her shorts and panties off.

I pulled my briefs down and looked at her. Of course this ain't my first time but ima make her feel as comfortable as possible.

We've did shit before but it was me just giving her head and vice versa. I wasn't tryna rush her into shit she wasn't comfortable with. Besides, I see her as something worth living for not just sex.

"Ima turn on some music" I said as r&b music played in the background. She smiled a little and got comfortable. I got between her legs and began to suck on her neck to distract her. I rubbed her private thinking she wasn't wet enough but I lied shesshhh. I slide in slow but stop when she made a noise.

"No no keep going" she said looking down. "You sure?" I asked to clarify. Ion wanna hurt her ass shit. She nodded her head and I continued to slide in farther. Once she began to get comfortable enough, I did my thing.

I was shocked when she actually want to try a few positions from time to time and I wasn't complaining.

After we were done, I washed the sheets for her because her blood was on the sheets. We showered together and I went downstairs to grab my phone.

57 missed calls from Pops
88 missed calls from Ma

"FUCK!" I yelled running upstairs. They ass finna curse me tf out. Shit!

How the hell ima explain shit?

** Like & Comment **