~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lovie

No one knows when or how long God will take to place them with their soulmate. It may take months, years or it just may never happen. We never know what God has in store for us but until it happens, love yourself or nobody will. Look at me for example, it took me damn near six tries to finally have a man who supports me, loves me, loves my kid, loves the small things and the bigs about me, hold me close when I'm crying, cook for me when I'm sick, and help me when I'm down and so forth.

If you're with a man who started to give you the love and support in the BEGINNING and STOPPED doing so towards new beginnings baby girl just leave. Make yourself happy, never stress a man about something he's supposed to do. You are not his mother and at that point baby girl he belongs to the streets.  PERIODT

My life has been a mess since years back, now I'm a living proof of what God can do for you

My life has been a mess since years back, now I'm a living proof of what God can do for you. He literally fixed my crazy ass life and made things so much better after all of the lies and tears I cried. After my nana and mom died I thought life was over. Didn't know where to turn but everything happened for a reason and I'm proud of my mistakes. Now I'm sitting here pretty with a husband and five kids. Did I mention he keeps asking for more? You guys watched me grow from rags to rich but do you know MY meaning of that?

My RAGS are every man or mistake that has caused my life to be a living hell all these years. My RICHES are my kids and my wonderful husband that God placed in my life over these years. I am thankful for everyone and everything that has came in my life no matter the cause.

You have to kill off all the bad guys in order to get the chest.

-Caleb lol

Thank you - Miah

Happy birthday to me ❤️ 12/14/2000 #SagSeason