New Bitches

Lovie

So now we are staying at Auntie Pri's home and I'm fine with that but his family is super nosy. Last night I caught Rose listening to our conversation, like girl you in my business? Don't do that.

"Ky can I talk to you about our wedding and stuff" I said sitting on his lap as he rolled up

"Ky can I talk to you about our wedding and stuff" I said sitting on his lap as he rolled up. "Yeah what about it?" He asked. "Would you be okay with waiting a year? Like we just got together officially and I don't want to mess that up. Kylan we haven't even had sex yet" I frowned. Yeah my crazy ass been horny as hell lately.

"I understand, it's whatever and whenever you want I'm not rushing nun. I honestly just want you to be happy, that's all I wanna do. And as far as sex Ian rushing that either. If you want the dick just ask baby" he smirked.

I blushed and closed my legs tightly. Jesus this man is fine as hell.

"Okay next topic, I want you to meet everyone in my family and vice versa" I smiled

"Okay next topic, I want you to meet everyone in my family and vice versa" I smiled. He nodded his head and kissed my lips.

"I love you" I said wrapping my legs around his waist. "I love you too boo" he said kissing my neck. Shittttttt.

Ky began to suck on my neck and I moaned softly. His hands slowly made its way up my bathrobe and to my thongs. He was about to put his finger in but his cousin Rose swung the door open.

Can you say embarrassing?

"Rose what the fuck you want damn?" Ky said mugging her ass. This bitch need to find something safe to fucking do damn.

"It's time for breakfast" she smirked and walked out. "Kylan we need to start locking the door! Next she's going to walk in on us fully naked or something!" I said hitting his chest and getting up.

"If I'm beatin yo back in and she bring her ass in hea without knocking ima keep going. Free porn for her stupid ass" he said hitting his blunt. "Oh you wouldn't" I said side eyeing him. "Try me" he smiled walking over to me.

Of course he couldn't keep his hands to himself but who would pass up on a booty rub?

"Yo moans are sexy asf" he said with a serious face. "Oh my gosh come on, let's go eat" I blushed while walking away. "Ian lien to you though" he laughed.