Obstacles

Cameron

A week later

"Cameron I'm about to lose my shit!" Rebecca screamed over the phone. "What happened?" I frowned sitting up. It's 11am and she called me complaining surprisingly I don't mind at all.

"This girl trashed the whole fucking dorm room yo! I'm about to whoop her ass!" She yelled. "What the fuck? Aye I'm on the way don't do shit" I said hanging up and grabbing my keys.

As soon as I open my door I bumped into Caleb.

"C? What the fuck are you doin hea? Ma know you hea?" I asked confused. He shook his head and looked around. I sighed and took a deep breath.

"Get in the fuckin car, what the hell you doin bruh?" I asked pushing him forward as I unlocked my doors. "Caleb ima ask you again, why the hell are you hea?" I asked as I pulled off towards Rebecca's dorm. "I seen him .." he said balling up his fist. "Him who?" I frowned confused. "My dad... he's out Cam and he wants to be in my life nie but I can't get the thought of him harming ma out my head" he said breathing hard. I slammed on my brakes and look over at him.

"The fuck you mean he harmed Ma?" I frowned

"The fuck you mean he harmed Ma?" I frowned. "Fuck Cam! If you drive properly I can tell you the shit!" He mugged. "My bad, ion play that bull shit it just caught me off guard" I said pulling into a park spot.

"He was locked up cause he tried to rape ma, they got pictures and shit how he hit her. I just can't let that slide cause if I talk to him ima lose my shit. Pops tried to talk to me about it but I'm not interested" he shrugged. "Shit Caleb, that's some deep shit. I hate to say it but yo pops a bitch. If youon wanna connect with him then shit don't. That's your decision they can't control how you feel" I said being honest.

"Yeah you right.." he sighed. "Now let's go, I gotta handle some shit then we going back to my spot. I am not trying to be late to practice. After practice ima take you home" I said getting out the car as he nodded.

I could hear screaming and shit from the halls near the entrance. That ain't good I told her ass not to do shit bruh.