Play your part

Lovie

"So when are you coming home? I miss my bestfriend" I whined as I talked to Sha. That day I got the call from Glen, I didn't even go see my bestie and I hate myself for it.

"Lovie I'm fine, you come visit me! You look overworked and stressed the hell out!" He frowned. No matter what I try to hide, this mf always see past it.

"He cheated .." I mumbled. Thank god I was home alone because Sha's mouth can get reckless. "Speak up baby girl" he frowned. "Sha .. Kylan got head from his baby mama and I don't know how I wanna feel." I said as I put the broom down. "Like I don't understand what made him do it? Was it me? Am I a horrible wife or something? No matter what I think, I can never find the correct answer" I said crying.

"Bitch stand the fuck up and wipe your face

"Bitch stand the fuck up and wipe your face. You of all people know DAMN WELL aint shit wrong with you! You're everything a man wants and then some! Blaming ourselves for shit ain't gone ever work! If you want to save your damn marriage then go fix it! Make his ass work his way back in that damn house! Make him work hard as hell to get his spot back as your husband" Sha preached.

"I guess you're right, it will take some time though." I sighed and got up. "Sha ima call you back, someone is at the door" I said as I hung up.

"I'm coming!" I shouted as the person at the door continued to knock loudly.

I snatched the door open with a confused expression when I seen a very old friend.

"Mal? Wh-what are you doing here?" I said as I folded my arms. "I came to talk to you and make ends meet. May I come in?" He asked with a hand gesture. "Um no that won't be necessary, what is the real reason on why you came here?" I asked confused. It has to be a reason for his ass to just pop up and how the hell he get my address?

"I missed you man" he shrugged. "Okay time for you to go, I don't have the time or patience to deal with this shit anymore" I said trying to close the door. "Wait Lovie, I just want you to know that everyone knows about your business. You marriage to be exact. Brooke can't hold water so whatever she did with your husband is getting around town." He said and walked back to his car.

My heart dropped to my stomach. Not only is this embarrassing in private but now I'm publicly embarrassed.

I quickly glad my phone and called Kylan

I quickly glad my phone and called Kylan. "Wassup babe?" He answered. I rolled my eyes and frowned. "Get you ass to this house ASAPS!" I said sternly. "The hell? Lovie you know I got the k- YOU HAVE A MOM" I yelled mad as hell.

"Alright damn I'm on the way" he frowned and hung up the phone. Lord please give me the strength not to kill this damn boy.

I paced the floor thinking how could I go about this situation.

"I wanna beat her ass but he's gone get this shit first" I said to myself mad as hell. I stop pacing and took a deep breath. Everything is going to be alright.

I heard keys jingling at my door but laughed because I changed the locks. I'm dead ass serious about this little break up.

"Who is it?" I smirked. "Lovie bruh stop playin games and shit. Open the door" he said all mad and shit. I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

"You got a lot of explaining to do mf! That bitch of yours is out here running her trap about y'all! I can't do this anymore! I was actually going to try to work our marriage out but I can't! What else did you do with that girl? Save me the pain and just say it" I said wiping my face.

"Lovie I swear to you that's all that happened. Now she's lien baby I swear to you on my kids that's all that happened baby I promise" he said while hugging my waist.

"God Kylan why the hell did you take you ass over them?? She's going around telling people y'all did shit. You know how hurt I am? That shit is trash!" I said annoyed.

"Come hea" he sighed. "No I don't want you to touch me." I said walking away. He pulled me back and hugged me back. "I'm sorry Lovie, I swear to you you the only one with my dick going in you. I won't cap about that nie" he whispered. "Can you stop being nasty for once?" I frowned and shook my head.

"You need to tell that bitch about herself before I put my hands on her. I don't need my name in these streets because of you and her goofy ass!" I yelled and grabbed a apple.

"Can you put your ring back on?" He frowned. "No, not until my husband shows me I am the only one his eyes are on and so forth. You have to earn that sweetie" I smiled and walked off.

Idk how I'm handling this situation but I kinda feel good about it. Maybe I should punch both of them in their faces. I think that will help for real.

** Like & Comment **