Rejection. (Part1)

Kai Lloyd POV.  
12:40pm on a Wednesday

" I Arrio Sandoval, Soon to be Alpha of the Lotus Pack . Reject you, Kai Lloyd, as my mate and future Luna."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dafuq?

I watch as Arrio, the school's quarterback walks past me with his nose up in the air.

"Ya alright. That's cool" I reply causing him to stop in his tracks. I turn around unbothered as he continues to stand there like some idiot. Walking by him I mumble to myself "like I wanted to be friends with some snooty prick".

Mate? What are we Australians now?

I walk out of the lockerroom and as the door closes I hear a Big Bang behind me. I stop the urge to see if he's alright. He probably just banged his head on the lockers, they love to cause themselves some brain damage.

I glance at my watch to see I've already wasted fifteen minutes of my lunch period. I let out a groan. Did this bitch seriously take fifteen precious minutes of my time just to say that he doesn't want to be friends? And did I seriously allow him to waste fifteen minutes of my time?

Ya.. I guess I did.

I feel this ache in my chest as I ponder over his words. Odd, I also had it earlier when he said it. I hope I'm not having a heart attack or something. I'm too sexy to die.

I see Dana sitting at our table and saving a seat for me with her nose stuck in a book

I see Dana sitting at our table and saving a seat for me with her nose stuck in a book. She's my best friend. The sweetest and quietest girl you'll ever meet. She's the complete opposite of me, well in front of people. She's actually really sassy, she just keeps her thoughts to herself. Unlike me who blurts them all out.

After grabbing my lunch, I take my seat and move a brown hair strand of hers out of her face. She looks up at me and smiles. "Hey Katie, what took you so long?" She asks me.

Yes she calls me Katie, it's an inside joke we have. I guess when  we first became friends her parents thought I was a girl. They thought she called me Kai because it was short for Katie. So when they met me and realized I was indeed a boy and my name was just Kai, they were quite shocked. Especially Frank, Dana's father, he's very protective of Dana but once he got to know me he asked for me to call him papa Frank. So now I call them papa Frank and momma Tessie, and they call me 'Katie dear'. Dana just calls me Katie when we're alone because we don't want other people to get inside our joke and call me Katie as well. Sorry only the true G's are allowed.

Anyways back to me telling Dana about the quarterback.

"Well, you're not gonna believe me but imma tell you anyways." I say as I rest my chin on the palm of my hand. "So you know that Arrio guy, your neighbor or landowner or whatever he is. Well right as I walked out of Kellis class he dragged me all the way to the locker rooms." I raise my hand up in the air like I'm pledging, "I swear I thought he was gonna gang bang me with all his airhead friends. I was freaking losing my shit. But don't you worry. I was prepared to fight and kick all their asses! I was ready to karate all their butts! I was read-"