Chapter 42

Hee ho, it's chapter 42 you guys :) (HGTTG)

Also, excuse my crappy drawing, and use your imagination!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

*****

"Give me back my Rin," Noro cried, charging headlong towards the two men. She ran straight at the one holding Rin, but then she froze, and a blade struck like a snake centimeters in front of her. She jumped back, and glared at the feminine man who was wielding the offending weapon.

"Lady Noro," Rin cried.

"You're new," the man said, as his sword retracted back into itself. A look of disgust crossed his face, and he rolled his eyes. "Another woman. Ugh, you won't catch any men with that face you know. Anger lines can be a real bitch."

"You'd better hand Rin over right now you cross dressing bastard, before I fucking show you true anger," she growled.

"You want the girl huh..."

Noros ominous threat failed to land on the man, and he ignored her. He rubbed his finger against his chin, and then appeared to realize something. He turned towards his comrade.

"Hey Suikotsu, do you think that this girl is the one that Naraku told Bankotsu about? He said that there might be a woman traveling with Sesshomaru."

"How should I know," the other one answered hotly.

It was at that moment that Sesshomaru landed on the ledge of rock behind the two kidnappers.

"Lord Sesshomaru," Rin said happily.

"We're cornered Jakotsu," the one called Suikotsu groaned. Jakotsu grimaced. "Damnit, the barrier isn't affecting him at all!" He drew his snake sword. "Let's give this a try!"

He swung his sword, and the interlocked blades unfolded, lashing towards the demon lord in a flash of light. The dai yokai drew his own weapon and parried the blade, leaping to a different outcropping of rock.

Noro used the distraction to edge her way closer to the other man, but he noticed, and smirked, holding his Tiger Claw up to Rin threateningly. "Don't come any closer," he said darkly.

"Lady Noro," Rin called, struggling to break free.

Noro immediately leapt foreward, her Doku tsuki clashing up against the mans weapon, and she slowly forced him to retreat, as Sesshomaru kept the other mercenary busy.

"Ha, you are weaker now! Just as I thought, and it's all because of the barrier!" The mercenary mocked the demon lord after he struck a blow to Sesshomaru's arm.

Noro had forgotten about the barrier around the mountain, and how it affected demons.  She slashed angrily at Suikotsu again, forcing him to retreat another step, backing further into the protective shadow of the mountain.

"Don't worry about us Sesshomaru," she called to him, "you concentrate on your own opponent! I've got this."

The woman drew her katana, drawing the mans attention to the larger blade, she slashed at his left arm with her tanto, wounding him. He dropped Rin to the ground.and staggered back.

"Suikotsu," his comrade yelled, and tried to attack Noro. Sesshomaru rushed to intervene, causing the mercenary's strike to veer off into the rock face instead.

"I am your opponent," he reminded.

Rin ran to take cover behind Noro as Suikotsu lunged forward to stab her. Noro parried the blow, the strike of metal ringing off the rocks. "No one hurts my Rin," she growled. She stabbed the man in the chest; a fatal blow.