Track 10. | Let's Dance

Start from the beginning

"Dude!" Niall shouts swatting him away with his hands.

They continue to slap each other as I watch rolling my eyes and shouting at them in pain.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut! Up!" Another voice bellows from the door.

We all stop and look to see Louis stood at the door holding his head looking very pissed off at us all.

"Good, you're awake! It's breakfast time!" Liam sings at Louis putting the towel back over his shoulder causing Niall to flinch at his movements.

"Can someone tell me what the fuck is going on!" I say looking at them three from my bed.

"Oh shit, Bow what happened your ankle?" Louis says looking at my ankle with wide eyes.

"I've been trying to figure that out for ten minutes! These two fuckers have been beating the shit out of each other!" I shout scrunching my face in pain.

The last thing I remember last night was taking tequila shots off Will's body then from there it all went black.

Judging by what I was wearing which is a T-shirt and pyjama pants and my jacked up ankle I presume nothing happened last night but I still have a unsettling feeling in my stomach that something did happen.

I look at the three brain dead figures stood in my room and I sigh and lie back down closing my eyes.

"Look, I can't remember what happened last night can someone just tell me what happened so I can just wallow in my own pitty and pain"
I say covering my face with my arm.

I felt three dips in the bed one next to me and two at my feet at either side.

"Look petal, nothing happened last night, you hurt your ankle from dancing on the bar you fell off and I picked you up straight away and we all brought you home and stayed to make sure you're okay, I slept in here because when we got back you vomited and I had to carry you back to bed" Niall says beside me softly.

"Yeah, me Liam and Zayn slept in the living room on the couch, we just wanted to make sure you were okay sweetheart" Louis says warmly from the end of my bed.

I take my arm off my face and look at them all from where I was lying on the bed.

They all look at me with soft eyes and a reassuring smile. I bite back a giggle as I look at Liam in a frilly pink apron against his black clothes and tattooed arms and neck.

I turn my head to look at Niall and he gave me a wide smile and a reassuring nod that made me feel better about this whole situation.

My face dropped when I realised something. I sat up quickly while Liam Louis and Niall gave each other questioning looks while watching me.

"Wheres Will? If we all came back here, where did he go?" I ask panicking. When Will is drunk he can't look after himself, last time I left him alone he got kicked out of a bar for trying to put highlight on the security guard while I was in the bathroom.

They all rush to stop me from standing up off the bed.

"Bowie just sit back down and we'll tell you, you will only hurt yourself more by walking around on your ankle" Liam says helping me to sit down on the bed again.

"Will went back home we dropped him off in the taxi before we got back, he's fine" Louis says reassuring me.

"Are you sure?" I say looking at him sternly.

"Positive" Louis says with a smile lifting my leg back down onto a pillow to keep my ankle elevated.

"You, just lay in here, we will bring you in breakfast, we can all sit in here and eat while talking about last night" Liam says standing up the other guys following his move.