2 Lovers in the First Order (Lily X Matt the Radar Tech)

(snapelover3000 requested to me, or I suggested to her that I'd write for her a Matt the Radar Tech imagine.  This imagine takes place during the Starkiller Base Undercover Boss.

Out of all the stormtroopers, LP-2108 (Lily) is the kindest of all the stormtroopers in her company. When one other stormtrooper kicks away the poor Radar Tech's wrench, she is so kind to him an picks up the wrench and returns it to him. Leona, (me) saw the kindness of the trooper who returned Matt's wrench and she is a kinder head Radar Tech (pretend the bossy tech was fired.) Lily reveals herself from her helmet, and we'll, you know what happens next. Happy reading, snapelover3000!)

3rd person Point of View:

The blast door opens and young blonde enters the employee common area, as a female stormtrooper noticed him, introducing himself to the others. This young blonde seemed misplaced amongst the rest of them, mostly officers and stormtroopers, let's hear it from Matt's Point of View.

Matt the Radar Tech's Point of View:

I walked into the employee common area, and I felt so misplaced there, I was so nervous, I tried to introduce myself

I walked into the employee common area, and I felt so misplaced there, I was so nervous, I tried to introduce myself. "Hey, I'm Matt. I'm a Radar Technician." I say, and I sat down. And a young officer sat next to me, and I asked, "what do you guys think of Kylo Ren?" The officer, named Zach, replies, "I think he gets a bad rep. I mean he trying to do something that has never been done in the history of the galaxy, I mean rule everything, I say that is pretty impressive." I reply, "exactly, exactly!" (To watch the skit, look at the media banner above.)

I see a young stormtrooper, who was talking to a young ginger hair general, I think she calls him Hux. I brush it off and got called to my first task of the day, to rewire the paneled calcinator. My boss was a kind young head Radar Tech named Leona. She showed which wires to rewire, she's no cowgirl, she's got a right stickler for details.... As do I. Glad the bossy girl got fired and Kylo Ren has hired such a nicer woman as a head Radar Technician. But as I was about to reach for my wrench, a male stormtrooper says, "what up Matt?" And he kicks away my wrench, and I holler at him, "hey, you kicked my wrench! Jerkface!"

LP-2108's Point of View: