Kylo's Birthday Surprise (Kylo Ren X Natalie)

(starwarsfan20 requested: a fluff: Kylo Ren's birthday, my character Leona is in this as his assistant. A light bit of fluff, I don't do graphic scenes of a sensual nature.)

Kylo was never one to celebrate being a year older, but with you, he makes it an exception, as you're in love with Kylo. Even on his birthday, he was looking for some special loving as a celebration of a year older.

Leona asked asked you to distract Kylo by taking him out on a recon mission for the First Order, while his men prepare a surprise birthday party for Kylo, the mission really was to find a party suit for Kylo. He has no idea what's going on. He decided to put the ship on autopilot, and they chose the coordinates for Planet Earth, for a Gothic suit for Kylo.

"Kylo, sweetheart, you know all too well, that you can't throw any tantrums today." Natalie says, Kylo remained calm, and he came without the helmet, and his voice was a smooth baritone tone. He replies, "I'd rather not throw any tantrums in your presence, I don't want to hurt you, Natalie. I can't hurt you if I control my anger in your presence." Natalie replies, "I know you are trying love, since the ship is on autopilot, shall we make some beautiful love?" Kylo nods and says, with a smile, "I'd love that. You know that your love for me is stronger than the emotions of anger and hate, you know."  (Pretend that Rey is you, Natalie, this how Kylo starts a love session with you.)

The kiss after that turns into something more beautiful and very passionate

The kiss after that turns into something more beautiful and very passionate. Kylo knows his passion for you is more important than the dark side of the force. Love is far stronger. Then the sweet kiss, turns passionate now and Kylo and Natalie really get passionate. (Picture as a example below.)

"You're a great kisser, Natalie, and a passionate one too

"You're a great kisser, Natalie, and a passionate one too. I love you." Kylo says when he pulled away from the kiss. The sensor of the ship bleeps telling that Kylo should switch to manual pilot to land the ship on the planet earth.

Natalie lead him to a suit shop and bought him a Gothic suit, and she told him, "please keep this suit on, babe. You'll need it today." Kylo nods, and says, "anything for you, Natalie, I do look handsome in a suit. Even though, I never wore a suit before." (Kylo's suit below.)

Natalie pays for the suit, and that means Kylo has a suit to keep for special occasions and events, even formal black tie events

Natalie pays for the suit, and that means Kylo has a suit to keep for special occasions and events, even formal black tie events. Kylo and Natalie got back to the ship and of course, they made a jump to lightspeed to get back to Starkiller Base.

When they got back to the hanger bay, and landed the ship, they saw the ballroom was dark completely. when they got in, the lights switched on, and everyone, including the stormtroopers shouted "Surprise!" "W-what is all this?" Kylo asked, and that's when Natalie says, "happy birthday, Kylo, it's a surprise birthday party for you. It's been done to show we care and I love you, and that I care about you, Kylo." With that, Kylo asks you to dance with him, and Natalie was happy, so happy that she kissed him passionately again.

(There you go, starwarsfan20, your imagine is complete.)