Adam's birthday (Crystal X Adam Driver)

(Multifandom_99 requested a birthday party turned Netflix movie night with the birthday boy, she chose Adam Driver himself.)

Crystal was at a birthday party, but not just any old birthday party, but her actor boyfriend of 2 years, Adam Driver, she knew how awkward he can get, and when she watched him walk out of an interview, about one of his latest Netflix released movies, Marriage Story, she had been ever so gentle with him, calming him down. She even had to lay it down thick on the interviewer that he gets anxious just watching himself with clips from the movie.

"How is it, that nobody else apart from me snapped up the most pretty woman in the world? That's you, Crystal... Even Leona, my close friend agrees with me here... She's the same, anxious, it's because she's Autistic you see." Adam says, Crystal steals a kiss from Adam, and replies with such gentle love on her eyes, "I only want you, no-one else. I won't let those interviewers get the better of you. Leona does seem very nice. But what's her personality like?" Adam smiles, and replies, "she's a beautiful yet creative young woman, with a smile that could warm the iciest heart, but she is just a very emotional Cancer, the friendliest women you could ever meet, she's very open, but she gets embarrassed easy if someone sees her crying in public. She's an actress as well, and she shows genuine emotion in all her stellar acting performances. She cries easily at movies like the Emma Watson remake of Disney's Beauty and the Beast. I caught her watching that the movie last night, she invited me for a friendly slumber party. You know what I mean right?" "But of course, is she here tonight? Invite her to your place along with me and let's have a movie night." Crystal replies.

Adam was getting awkward with every papparazi hounding him, so he asks Crystal, "let's go, I don't want to be near the paparazzi right now.... Let's get my good friend Leona and get outta here." He finds Leona also being hounded by the paparazzi and she was about to cry, as she was just as anxious as he was. She actually began to cry because the paparazzi were asking her questions that were to sensitive for her to answer. Leona was called over by Adam, he saw just how upset Leona was, and he bravely said to the paparazzi, "please leave my friend, Leona alone, she doesn't want to answer any questions. Look, you've made her cry, and that's gonna make her feel embarrassed in public for that! Please.... She doesn't need this. She's a private person." Domhnall Gleeson punched the paparazzi in Leona's honour and he told Adam, "get her and Crystal to your apartment now, we'll distract the paparazzi while you guys male a run for it." Adam nods and got you and Leona in his car and made a break for the apartment and escape from the paparazzi.

At his apartment, he got both Crystal and Leona indoors, and locked the door and blacked out the windows to avoid paparazzi peeping toms. He also dimmed the lights. Crystal was comforting Leona as Adam went to get popcorn and drinks for a Netflix and Disney movie night... He bought the things needed to have a movie night through and threw in some cupcakes and marshmallows. Leona says to Crystal, "thank you very much for comforting me, those guys wouldn't leave me alone back there..." Crystal replies, "I wouldn't leave you in those guys' reach, making you anxious like that. In my opinion, that was uncalled for.". Crystal hugs Leona and they became friends. Adam puts on the Emma Watson remake of Beauty and the Beast, Crystal learned from Adam, that Leona cried easily at this movie, but Leona can only cry in front of Adam and now Crystal bravely because she can trust them to comfort her.

As Crystal and Adam watch the movie, the passionately hug each other, as their love for each other was strong, Adam moves in to kiss Crystal, and she melts right into the kiss, Leona was taken by surprise.

Then Adam decided to surprise Crystal a bit more by not only sharing another kiss, but he get down on one knee, and....

"Crystal, from the moment I first laid my eyes on you, I knew you were the one who who would light the light of love inside my heart, so Crystal, will you marry me?" He asked, and Crystal replies, "of course I will marry you, Adam!" And Adam slips the ring on Crystal's ring finger and they kissed with passion again that Leona applauds for the happy couple. And Adam asks Leona, "Leona my friend, when we marry, will you be our bridesmaid?" She replied, "yes I will."

After Beauty and the Beast, Adam switches to Netflix and he puts on Avengers Assemble.

Eventually, you all fell asleep, with Adam spooning Crystal to help her sleep well that night.