a Christmas surprise (personal imagine for Jada)

Everything was perfect and all set for Christmas with Adam Driver, the tree was up lit up and pretty. But earlier this morning you were not feeling well. Adam was worried for you as you stepped out the toilet.

Later you went on a walk and stopped at the hospital to confirm your suspicion and did an ultrasound. The doctor says to you "well your suspicion was right. You're just under a month pregnant, miss. And the sickness you have is normal for pregnancy Jada. Here's the supplements and vitamins you need. Here's the ultrasound photo. Congratulations."

You're happy that you are bearing a child and Adam doesn't know he's expecting with you your first child. You were glowing and happiness for that. You came home and Adam was not home.

He left the note on the coffee table and it read "gone to the city to buy something to cheer you up Jada be back soon. Adam" you took the opportunity to take a nap in his absence.

He came home and he came back to you sleeping in the bedroom and he got a cute french Bulldog to be a part of the family as a companion for the two of you. He gently lifts you into his arms and he noticed you wake up and he says, "sleep well beautiful? You look like you wish to tell me something sweetheart." You nod and say "Adam, look at this... See anything?" Adam replies "I'm... Going to be a daddy? You're pregnant? Oh I'm happy to hear that! Best Christmas present ever! Oh here's a little cute dog for us. He's a French Bulldog Jada. I named him Obi, after a character in a certain sci-fi saga. We're going to be a family." Adam hugs you as you pet Obi the Frenchie.

Now that you told Adam he is to be a father... You peg this as the best Christmas ever.

Love is the reason we exist. Love and family are important at this time of year. Especially at Christmas.