I can't help falling in love (Lily X Adam Driver)

(snapelover3000 requested an imagine with Adam Driver, and the scenario is that she's in a local blind dating event, at her favourite club in New York City. As she waits for her dates to arrive, she grabs a soda, as she didn't drink alcohol, and as her dates arrive she saw one incredibly handsome man walk in, this one's an actor, back on the dating scene, after the separation from Joanne Tucker, a couple weeks ago.

snapelover3000 this is for you. Happy reading!)

Lily's Point of View:

Tonight's the night, I'm

Tonight's the night, I'm.ready to get back on the dating scene, after all the bad luck with guys I had in the past, maybe tonight I'll strike lucky. So I put a lovely cocktail dress. (See above.) And went to my favourite club to order drinks for myself, and my potential blind date.... And I sat down at a nearby table.

The potential gentlemen start arriving.... I said to the guys that walk in, "sorry, I'm not sure about you..." They understood and left, then this tall guy about 6"3 came my way, he looks as if he was upset prior to the event... Those honey brown eyes, beautiful locks of raven hair and beauty marks on his face. Other than that, he's freaking handsome though..... He said to me "excuse me... Let me clean myself up, I'll be back shortly."

Adam Driver's Point of View:

When I walked in to the club, I saw a really beautiful young woman at the event, blind date club

When I walked in to the club, I saw a really beautiful young woman at the event, blind date club.... She wore such a beautiful cocktail dress, it looks like she only drinks soda. She saw the signs that I was really upset prior to coming to the event, she was right... You see, I have no wedding band on my finger anymore, you see, about 6 months ago, Joanne and I divorced, she gave me Moose... A friendly protective Pitweiler. So I cleaned up my face to be a little bit more presentable to the young woman waiting for me back in the club lounge. She seems so nice... It looks like she had some bad luck on the dating scene as well, maybe that is why she is here. So I finish cleaning myself up and went back to her. I see she bought me a soda as well. So kind of her.... She even ordered a club chicken sandwich and a ceasar salad for me. How'd she know what I would like? Could it be? I just met her, and already, I'm falling in love with her.... I really like her. So I sat opposite her where my ceasar salad was, and I start to make small talk with her. "Hey, thanks for ordering food and drink for me, allow me to introduce myself, I'm Adam Driver... Actor and humble gentleman, at your service. May I know the name of my date?" Then she replied, "good evening, Adam, my name is Lily. I'm still currently looking for a job, and I had struggled for months on searching for one, plus, lots of guys keep turning me down when I am on the dating scene... But you.... Are different from the others.... You're special." I was flattered by her comment, and I say, "thanks. My ex-wife didn't think that... She left me 6 months ago due to divorce. That why you saw the sadness in my eyes when I walked in...." She says to me, "you're one unique gentleman, Adam, don't let others say otherwise. You're the true definition of tall, dark and handsome." I blushed at the comment, and say to her, "why would those men turn down such a beautiful girl like you, Lily, come let us dance.... A Viennese Waltz to Elvis Presley's Can't help falling in love. (Pretend Rey is you.)