Secret Jedi Admirer (Jessica X Ben Solo)

(BlueButterfly96 requests a Ben Solo X reader, where a plus sized girl of blue eyes and red hair falls in love with young Jedi Padawan, Ben Solo, but is scared she'd be rejected by him. Eventually, Ben does take notice of her, and starts to fall in love with her in return, and he wins her heart with love notes, a puppy and purple rose bouquets.)

Jessica's Point of View:

Hi my name's Jessica, one of Luke Skywalker's best female Padawan learners, I am a plus sized girl but surprisingly very agile and strong in the Force, I have Ocean blue eyes, and first red hair... I watch this male Padawan apprentice training one day.

Man that dark curled haired young man is so handsome, I think I'm draw to him.... but I'm scared if I told him, he'd laugh at me and reject me... It's best to keep my mind focused and my distance from him. He'll I don't even know his name.... How embarrassing. His brown eyes are akin of puppy eyes... I can't stop thinking of him. Too cute... His features are so striking.

Ben Solo's Point of View:

Who's that girl looking directly at me? She's beautiful yet, I'm shy to ask who she is, but I'm Force Sensitive, so I can hear her thoughts, who is this girl? Did her mind say that I was handsome? How flattering... I'm drawn to her... I want to know more... But she looks pretty, despite being plus sized... Man... I need somebody to love... She could be the one who can keep me from the darkness.... I have a huge crush on her. Another Padawan apprentice teased that pretty girl... I called to him, "hey, leave her alone, she doesn't want all that! Do it to her again, and I'll have my Uncle Luke expel you from the academy!" She runs away crying, so I couldn't ask her what her name is.... I went to tell on this guy, a male Torgruta named Tark Druid. I took young Druid to my uncle, who expelled him for the bullying on his top female Jedi Padawan learner, I saved her life from Tark. Uncle Luke Skywalker had a puppy, a female black Labrador puppy. "Ben, I want you to cheer up the one you saved at training today... Take this puppy to her. She comes with all the essential dog care supplies, you can name her before you drop her off at her hut." Uncle Luke says to me, I called the puppy Raven, because of the puppy's coat colour. I also learned from my Uncle Luke, that the girl who I saved, he told me her name's Jessica... But I won't reveal my crush to her until she recovers my writings. Yes, as a hobby, I do beautiful calligraphy. So I will write secret admirer love notes to her. Note one: I found some purple roses, I put a bouquet of purple roses together with my own hands, I added some white roses between the purples. (Bouquet below.)

My note reads:

My note reads:

"My dear Sweetheart, Jessica, like my love for you, these roses, represents my promise to protect you against bullies and soldiers who disapprove of your body shape, in my eyes, you're a beautiful girl, these roses are your favourite right, this is my gift for you, love.
-your secret Jedi Admirer."

I had a friend of mine deliver the gift to Jessica... I told them not to say who gave her these roses. So they left the gift by Jessica's hut.

Jessica's Point of View:

I stopped crying after a while, and I decided to take a walk. But on my way out, I saw a beautifully done bouquet of my favourite flowers, purple roses.... And I read the note that came with them, and noticed the beautiful calligraphy on the written words on the note. I recognize that one of the Padawan learners has a calligraphy set. The only one I know of who has a writing hobby is my crush. This note with the calligraphy is my only clue. I took the roses and put them in a matching glass vase with water and flower food.

Then I clean up my face and I decided to meditate on who could've sent me the roses

Then I clean up my face and I decided to meditate on who could've sent me the roses... It couldn't be the one who I have a crush on would it?

The next day.....

Ben Solo's Point of View

I think she's looking my way again... She's beautiful. But she is so adorable. Tonight when I give Raven her feed I'll send her to Jessica with a note. Puppy below.

My note on the pup's collar reads,

"Jessica, my one true love,
I know you loved the roses I sent, but this gift is way cuter and just like your heart, she's adorable, she's your favourite dog breed. Please  look after her. Her name's Raven.
-your secret Jedi Admirer."

I sent Luke to deliver the puppy to Jessica with him not telling her that it was me who sent the gifts.

Jessica's Point of View:

What is master Luke Skywalker doing here at my hut? But he left something for me and disappeared quickly. Another note, and a puppy? A female Labrador? A black Labrador... My favourite dog breed! Aw... Her name's Raven? What a cute puppy, she locked me.... So cute!

Next day....

I came to training after breakfast, and Ben came up to me, and he confesses to me, "Jessica, my name's Ben Solo. I was the one who wrote the notes, and gave you the gifts. You say that I was handsome.... Thank you. You're really pretty yourself.... Be my girl? I'm your secret Jedi Admirer, I had a crush on you so long." I nodded and smiled, and reply to Ben, "I will.... Ben, I've had a massive crush on you too Ben. I love you."

Then Ben and I shared first kiss and we spent time getting to know each other, and bonding with Raven, and we've been talking about our past..... How'd he know that I love purple roses and black Labrador retrievers? Ah he's a mind reader he's Force Sensitive after all.