Force Bond Of Love (Kylo Ren X Snapelover3000)

(new request from snapelover3000! She requested me to do a Kylo Ren imagine with her Roleplay name lily. This one goes to you, my friend!)

Kylo Ren's Point of View:

Lily and I share a strong Force bond with each other, and we train and eat together

Lily and I share a strong Force bond with each other, and we train and eat together... But these little gestures suggest to me that she's not just my Force Shared bond of friendship, but don't get me wrong, we get along great, but... I feel that there's more to this bond than it leads on.... The signs of romance may be what it could be... She's so happy when she's around me, she could be feeling the same way... The signs I show is, my heart beats like a fluttering butterfly, I get weak in the knees, and I blush when she passed by me... She feels the same signs.

Padawan Lily's Point of View:

What is wrong with me? Every time I pass by Kylo, without his helmet on, I feel like I am ready to go weak in the knees and blush a deep beet red when I walk by

What is wrong with me? Every time I pass by Kylo, without his helmet on, I feel like I am ready to go weak in the knees and blush a deep beet red when I walk by. Could it be, that this Force Bond is telling me that we more than friendship on our hands? Could it be love? Kylo just needs somebody to love... (Silly song puns, I'm known for them.) I trained with Kylo everyday, and my lightsabre is a violet colour... I'm known for my balance of light and dark inside me, yeah, that's why my lightsabre is that colour, and I'm master of the form 7 lightsabre combat style of Vaapad. My heart beats faster these days... I need to meditate on the situation at hand. The First Order strives on excellence and authority in the highest. Kylo took me in and trained me in the sith arts at the time he was looking for his Knights of Ren. Vicrul saw me training and asked Kylo to see what was up. You see Hux had ordered my family dead because he had a vendetta against them... I ran however and I was the lone survivor of the family. The Force had protected me. I was just doing my own thing. Flashback:

9 months ago...

At the age I currently was, I was enjoying a nice meal with the family on my home planet of Hossnian Prime, my parents were senators... And both were hated with a vengeance by General Hux of the First Order. My only friend, Leona had already joined the First Order on her own choice, her family were killed by the resistance by accident so to take her revenge on them, that's why she joined. She's a Force Sensitive too. I'm Force Sensitive and that is saying something. So I ran from the house when they arrived, and they killed my mom and dad point blank range with no mercy at all. I survived because of the force. Kylo finds me and says "your name is Lily right? I never wanted your parents dead... If there's only one man I know who would want them dead.... It's Hux. I can offer you a choice.... Join your friend Leona and I, and we can train you in the First Order, and you can punish Hux on my behalf for killing your family like vermin, and help Leona track down and kill the resistance scum who killed her mom and dad. What do you say?" I looked up at Kylo and nodded, and politely asked him, "can I see your face? I will join you for revenge. My parents never deserved that, being killed in cold blood." He nods and says, "since you asked so nicely to see my face, I'll remove the helmet only for you and Leona." He removed his helmet... For me to see this...