12

You woke up from a text from Ace saying he'd be over with his brothers after to help you with your furniture.

You crawled off you air mattress with Royal following behind you so you could make the two of you breakfast. After last night you decided that French toast with all the fixings would make you feel better; although you weren't what you were trying to feel better about.

You filled Royal's food bowl up with some kibble and dumped out her old water. When you set down her bowl of water, Royal licked your hand like she could sense you weren't feeling your best and was trying to mak you feel better.

"Thanks girl. But really I'm fine, I'm just worried about Ace and his dumb decision." You said as you grabbed some bread. You gathered all the ingredients you'd need and got to work on your breakfast.

Royal barked voicing her own opinion on the matter. Of course you knew she didn't understand a thing you said, but it still made you feel better to think that she could.

You sat down with your over the top french toast and started chowing down. It currently helped in lifting your spirits.

Royal was now done ger food and was whining to go outside to do her business. You chuckled as you got up and let your dog out. She ran around the whole yard before stopping in one spot to sniff around. You went back to your food so you could give her some privacy.

There was a knock at your door and Royal came back in barking and jumping at the front door. You got her to sit still next ti you as you opened the door expecting to see Ace and his brothers.

Instead Shanks was standing there, a moving truck with his store's logo on it.

"If I didn't know any better, I would have thought you had a pitbull." Shanks chuckled as he crouched down to let Royal sniff him.

"Royal here is all bark and no bite." You teased as you opened the door wide for the man. "The brothers will be here soon to help with furniture, if you want to come in and wait for them?"

"Some time alone with you would be nice," Shanks grinned as he followed you into the house.

"Oh, and what do expect to do with me?" You teased as you made your way into the kitchen.

"Whatever you'll let me." Shanks wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you into his chest.

"Hmmm are you allowed to do these  type of things with customers?" You hummed out.

"Only if they'll let me~" He pressed as kiss to your necks his hand travelled lower.

Just then your doorbell rang before opening. Your small dog who thought she was bigger then everything started barking at the new guests.

You quickly separated yourself from Shanks as you went to go see who it was. Seeing as Royal had stopped barking you figured it was Ace and his brothers.

"Hey guys," you chirped as you rounded the corner. Ace was bent over petting Royal, Chopper giving her a lick on the cheek, and Ace's brothers standing behind him.

"Morning (Y/N)." Thatch was the first to greet you. "Sorry for jus barging in like this."

"It's fine." You brushed aside his apology. Ace let himself inside whenever he was coming over so it was no big deal.

"We saw that Shanks was already here." Ace said like he needed an explanation for why they were over. You didn't miss the way he hissed Shanks name and neither did his brothers, well except for Luffy.

Of course Ace didn't like you being alone with the man after he saw the way you two flirted with each other at the store. He knew how Shanks was.

"Yep. Just having a coffee while waiting for you slow pokes." Shanks teased as he came around with mug of coffee in his hand.

"SHANKS!!!" Luffy hollered as he ran over to the man. He nearly caused the older male to spill his coffee barreled into him.

Ace seemingly satisfied with man's answer of having coffee and nothing else went over to greet the male.

Meanwhile Thatch, Marco, and Sabo were looking between you and there brother. Shit eating grins on their face.

"So I guess we should get started."

~Le Time Skip ~

"How much stuff did you get?" Ace whined as he carried what seemed like the thousandths box into your house.

"I told you I was getting stuff for each room." You said from the kitchen, by now Nami, Sanji and Zoro had joined you guys.

Although you and Nami weren't that helpful. You were telling the guys which room each box went in, while Nami was cooing over Royal's adorableness.

"This is the last one." Sabo huffed out as he Zoro and Sanji carried in a box for what you assumed was your new kitchen table bu the size of it.

"Aww too bad I was hoping to stay longer." Shanks fake pouted, he had another order to care of.

"No worries we can hangout some other time." You said, lifting the red head spirits and causing a certain freckled cutie to pout.

"Definitely." Shanks smirked as he let himself out of your house.

"Why do you do that?" Ace posted as he made his way over to you.

"Do what?"

"Flirt with him." Ace said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"What? There's nothing wrong with some flirting. Besides we're not dating." You said reminding him of last night.

Ace's brothers saw this exchange as Ace liking you and you being too oblivious to see this. Of course this wasn't the case, but you didn't want everyone knowing about your deal with Ace. Especially his brothers, you knew how protective they were of each other.

"How about we order some food." Sabo jumped in, breaking the tension between you and Ace.

"YOSH! FOooOoDDD!"