8

"Wow. This place is huge," you gasped as you looked up at the entrance to the water park.

"Were you expecting a dinky inflatable pool and a sprinkler?" Ace teased, a cocky smirk on his lips.

"Kinda, yeah." You admitted as you followed your friends to line so you could pay to get in. The line moved quickly and soon you were in the female changing room with Nami.

The swimsuit that your new voluptuous orange haired friend was wearing left very little to the imagination. Not that yours was much better, it seems that your bikini either shrunk or your tits and ass just got bigger. You decided to blame it on both.

"Guys aren't gonna be able to keep their eyes off you, or their hands for that matter." Nami commented as she looked you over.

"Don't you mean both of us," you snickered as you followed Nami out to the pool. Well more like pools.

There was a huge wave pool, that was putting out some pretty big waves. Two lane pools, a lazy river, a good size kids pool and three hot tubs by the looks of it. Along with all the pools was at least ten outrageously huge slides.

I hope my top doesn't fly off during all of this.

You and Nami quickly found the boys despite the huge crowd of people. Of course Sanji was the first to notice you two; you could practically see hearts forming in his eyes.

"Nami-swan! (Y/N)- chwan! You two look soooooo lovely!" Sanji practically sang as ha skipped over to you both. His comment caused the rest of your friends, and some guys that were near by, to turn and gaze at you two.

You caught the whispers of a group of guys that walked past. Mostly they were saying how they'd like to take both you and Nami at the same time and others such comments along those lines.

"Thanks Sanji. You don't look so bad yourself, " you said as you shot him a wink. The blond swooned at that while some blood trailed from his nose.

"Ooo you're bad." Nami giggled as she plopped herself down on a pool chair. It would seem she was going to relax for a while before going into the pool.

"(Y/N)!!!!! This is Zoro and Usopp!" Luffy shouted even though he was right in front of you. Standing next to him was a tall and muscular green haired  guy and a shorter guy with long brown curly hair and a long nose. You hadn't met them yet due to them being in a different car from them.

"Nice to meet you guys." You smiled at the two of them, Zoro just nodded his head with a grunt while Usopp returned your greeting.

"Well you guys go have fun I'm just gonna sit here you." Marco hummed as he sat in the chair next to Nami's.

"You're not gonna swim?" You questioned the pineapple headed man.

"Him, Ace, and Luffy don't know how to swim." Thatch answered for his brother.

"Huh?... Then why did we come to a pool?"

"Cause it's fun," Ace said as he placed his hands on your shoulders and started to push you towards one of the many slides.

~Le Time Skip~

You and Ace were the second in line to go down the slide. The wait was a little long but the two of you passed the time by making idle chitchat.

"Next."

You got on the front of the pool float thing that you'd be riding down the slide. While Ace got on behind you, his hands loosely on your waist. You could feel his hands slightly trembling like he didn't know if he should be touching you or not. Of course you didn't mind.

"Damn. That dude is lucky."

Was the last thing you heard before you and Ace were speeding down the the dark tube of the slide.

The slide was quite long and as your pool float picked up speed, Ace's hands were firmly wrapped around your waist causing you to lean back on him.

At this close of contact you could feel his well defined abs on your back causing you to think all sorts of things.  But you pushed those thoughts to the back of your head as you knew how he felt about you.

"Are you having fun?" Ace whispered into your ear. His warm breath caused all sorts of tingles to run through your body.

"Y-yeah." You managed to get out, but you weren't sure if he heard you through all the water whipping past you.

You guys took a sharp turn and Ace's hand pressed against your stomach, pushing you closer to his warm body. You weren't sure if Ace was doing it on purpose or if he was just holding on to you.

How long is this slide.

Eventually the two of you came to the end of the slide.

Ace got off first then held his hand out for you. You took it and followed behind him as he led you to the next slide.

Your eyes could help but travel over his well defined back. If you were with any other guy you'd take him straight to changing room and have some fun.

But not Ace. Ace was much to sweet for that.

And too sweet for me.