5

After looking through the whole store with Shanks, you and Ace were finally sitting at a big oak desk with the red headed man as you finalized your order.

"So that all comes out to... $1520.00," Shanks told you as he finished typing on the computer.

"That's it? Shouldn't it be more? I did pick out some expensive pieces." You questioned the red head.

"It should be. But for a pretty lady like yourself I knocked the price down a little." Shanks winked at you, he gave you a charming smile before focusing his gaze back on the computer.

"Oh you're just saying that, I'm sure a handsome man such as yourself has plenty of beautiful women to choose from." You complimented him, you could hear Ace let out an irritated groan next to you.

"Plenty of women, but none as gorgeous as you." Shanks hummed, his eyes traveling over your body.

"That's not fair! We've known you for forever and you've never given us a discount!" Ace complained although you could tell he was just joking around. Maybe he was doing it so Shanks would stop ogling you.

"You're not cute at all~" Shanks whined he stuck his tongue out and blew a raspberry at Ace.

Ace just blew one back at the older male. The scene between the two caused you to giggle softly; they were acting like a couple of children.

"So I should expect all this stuff to arrive in two days?" You asked Shanks, stopping him and Ace from their raspberry blowing match.

"Yep! Did you need any help putting everything together?"

"She has me to help her old man," Ace pointed his thumb at his chest. The red heads bottom lip puffed out at being called an 'old man'.

"Thanks for everything Shanks. And I'll get Ace to help me; gotta save money you know." You placed your hand in Shank's as the two of you shook hands. You said your goodbyes then left the store with Ace, a triumphant look on his face.

Of course you were sure that smile would no longer be on his face once he realized how much furniture you had gotten. You did have to get stuff for each and every room.

Ace isn't going to be happy when he realizes this.

The drive back to your guy's houses was short one, but still Ace managed to fall asleep in that little amount of time.

"Ace~" you nudged the freckled male's shoulder gently as you tried to wake him. All he did was swipe at his nose and leaned his head away from you.

"Heh cute!" You gushed at the freckled boys cuteness. You wanted to leave him to sleep, but you knew he wouldn't be comfortable in your car. Especially in the summer's heat.

"Ace wake up!" You shouted a little louder this time, you also gave a pinch to his cheeks.

Ace swatted your hands away, his eyes slowly opening up as he looked out the window to see where you guys were.

"C'mon cutie go sleep in your bed," you reached over Ace and opened the passenger door for him. At the feeling of your warm breath on his neck, Ace's face started to heat up.

You got out your own door while Ace slowly got out of his. He stretched his arms above his head obviously sleeping in your small car wasn't that comfortable, even if it was short.

"I'll see you later sleepy head," you teased as you headed towards your front door.

"Yeah... umm my brothers and I are going to Water World tomorrow. Did you... want to come with?" Ace rubbed the back of his neck while he looked down at his shoes, awaiting your answer.

"That sounds great! I'll see you tomorrow then." You smiled as you went into your house to check on Royal.

You didn't see it but Ace had the biggest smile on his face with a faint blush.