22

"A party?" You spoke up over the idle chatter of the bar.

"Yeah. Pops has a habit of throwing a party for just about anything good that happens to us brothers." Ace leaned in closer towards you. The bar was mostly full of drunk middle aged men that had nothing better to do. And all of them were checking you out, there was only one other female patron in the place and she had been checking you out as well.

Ace of course noticed all the eyes on you and kept his arm tightly wrapped around your waist. He would also deter anyone from talking to you by glaring at them.

"I never knew getting into a relationship was a cause for partying." You snorted, it seemed like Ace's dad sure knew how to have a good time.

"If you don't want to do it I can tell Pops not to have one. Though I'm sure he won't listen." Ace took another swig of his drink.

"No it's fine." If Newgate was already going through the trouble of throwing a party might as well have it.

You finished off your drink then waved down the waiter for another. Ace had already called Thatch to come get you guys in half an hour. You two had both been drinking so neither one of you were safe to drive back home.

Plus Ace was getting tired of the way guys were staring at you.

The waiter came back over with your drink, he didn't leave without giving you a wink first. You paid no mind to it, more focused on your handsome boyfriend next to you.

You were quite impressed with yourself to be honest, usually with so many guys vying for your attention you'd be flirting with at least three of them. But not when it came to Ace; you only wanted his attention and you only wanted to give your attention to him. You could honestly say you were falling in love with the freckled cutie, if you weren't already.

"These guys are all annoying." Ace growled as he glared after the waiter.

"Don't pay them any attention." You gently placed your hand on Ace's cheek and made him face you. His gaze softened up as he looked at you, he pulled you closer to himself. One of his hands on the small of your back and the other under your chin so he could tilt your head up some more.

You smiled up at him as you leaned into the kiss. Ace kissed you softly his tongue brushing across your lips, you parted them letting his tongue explore your mouth. Ace quickly one the battle for dominance after he sneakily pinched your butt, causing you to falter in the kiss a bit. His hand rested on your backside groping it, the kiss was starting to turn into a passionate makeout session.

You were suprised Ace would be so bold in public, but then again he wasn't a shy person by any means. Plus he had alcohol in his system.

You two only stopped kissing when someone cleared their throat behind you guys. You peaked over Ace's shoulder to see Thatch smirking at you two. A tired looking Marco standing next to him, he probably wasn't happy to be up at 2:30 in the morning to drive his car back home.

~Le Time Skip~

"Making out in the middle of a bar. How bold of you two~" Thatch chuckled from the driver's seat. You and Ace were in the backseat cuddled together.

Marco didn't want the two of in his car incase you started kissing. He was worried it would lead to other things happening in the back of his car.

"(Y/N) started it." Ace playfully whined, his finger poking your cheek.

"It looked like you were the one who was finishing it." Thatch smirked at his younger brother in the rear view mirror. Until it turned into a look of terror when you guys started kissing.

"Hey save that for the bedroom! We're almost home!"

You chuckled as you pulled away from Ace, you rested your head on his shoulder your arms holding firmly onto him.

Thatch let a sigh of relief, the fear a babies being made in the back seat of his car gone.

He pulled the car into the driveway, Marco right behind him. The latter getting out of his car rather quickly so he could get inside and go back to sleep.

Ace walked you to the door, then remembered your house was next door and that it was probably too early in the relationship to spend the night at each other's houses. His eyes widened though when you did waltz into the open door of his house.

"Is this fine?" You turned back to look at him, nearly falling over in the process. You may not be drunk but you were tipsy, making it a little hard to walk straight in your heels.

"Yeah it's cool." Ace recovery from his shock and led you upstairs to his room. One of his arms around your shoulders to keep from tripping on the stairs.

Thatch watched the two of you from the bottom of the stairs a smirk plastered on his face.

Boy would he have fun teasing you two tomorrow morning.