1

"This place is better then the pictures led us to believe, right Royal?" You turned to look at your tan cavalier king charles spaniel that was sitting in the passenger seat.

She let out a little bark in agreement as she placed her front paws on the passenger window her nose against the glass as she stared up at your guys new home.

A yellow two story Victorian styled home loomed over your tiny car. The paint was peeling in some places, but other then that the lawn was still healthy and the porch looked like it was still brand new. Of course you had no idea what the condition of the inside was.

You pulled your dinky car into the driveway and stepped out, Royal hopping right out after you.

The summer's heat was the first thing to hit the two of you. With the air conditioner in your car you hadn't realised it was so hot out.

Ignoring the heat you walked up onto the porch so you could unlock the door. Royal ran into the house as soon as the door was opened, she ran from room to room barking in excitement.

You watched her with a smile on your face as you entered the house and you were actually quite suprised by the condition of the house. The realtor who helped you buy this house said nobody had lived in the house for 20 years, so you were expecting the place to be a mess.

But instead of holes in floor and and water damaged walls, there were pristine dark hardwood floors and cream colored walls. No damage in sight.

The foyer of the house lead to the livingroom and the kitchen, connected to the livingroom was a sunroom which was part of the reason you bought the house; you always wanted one. From the kitchen it opened into a fairly big dining room which then went back to the foyer.

There were french doors to separate each room from one another. You knew some people were more into an opened concept layout but you liked how each room was it's own room. You went up the stairs that were next to the foyer to check out the upstairs.

Royal was at the top of the stairs waiting for you, her tail wagging at million miles per hour. It would seem she really liked the house. She led you over to the first room that was on the right.

The room was a decent size, the walls painted a light pink and a window took up the right side of the room. Royal waited for you by the door then took you to the next room once you were ready.

Your little dog took you to the bathroom next. Floral wallpaper covered the walls, a small pink sink was next to the door across from it was clawfoot tub and another door. There was another door in the bathroom which held a toilet. You would definitely be redoing this bathroom but you would keep the tub.

Next Royal led you across the hall to the master bedroom. The room was completely empty except for some old books piled in the corner, one of the wall was painted an emerald green with a window seat. You went into the en suite which looked like the other bathroom just bigger.

Royal barked at you as she trotted out of the room, signaling that she wanted you to follow her to the last room, it was the same as the first room except the was were painted a dark brown and ther was a big wooden ornate desk in the center of the room.

After you were done looking through the whole house you went to the backyard. The yard was huge, way more then enough room for Royal to run around. The grass was just as green as the front yard and you had what looked like an apple tree closer to the far side of the yard.

You left Royal in the backyard to do her business and play around while you went got your stuff from the car. You didn't bring much with you just your clothes and toiletries as well as all of Royal's things.

None of the furniture you had back at your old place matched your new place and you wanted to get new stuff anyways so you left it all behind.

You brought your suitcase and Royal's suitcase up to the master bedroom. That's right Royal is such a princess that she gets her own suitcase, you decided to use it as she looked very offended when you tried to put her stuff into a box.

You went back out to grab the giant bag of dog food, you decided to buy a big bag so it would last you a while.

"Hey there a dog back here!"

You could here Royal barking at someone even from the front of the house.

"Huh. Did someone move in you?"

"She looks kind of mean."

"We gotta get the ball back though."

Despite her size Royal wasn't afraid to defend her new home from strangers which you were guessing were your new neighbors. You set the bag of dog food down in the kitchen and went to go check on your dog.

"You grab it."

"No you grab it!"

You went outside to see your dog barking at five males that were leaning over the fence. You noticed a soccer ball in you yard which is probably what they wanted.

"Ya know you guys could have just rung the front doorbell." You picked their ball up and tossed it to them. The male with freckled cheeks and black hair was quick to catch it. He was very handsome in your opinion.

"That probably would have been the best thing to do," a man with a pompadour hair style said. Losing all interest in the guys, Royal walked over to you. She stretched out on her hind legs, her front paws reaching your mid-thigh.

She was tired and wanted up, you scooped her up into you arms and walked over to the gentleman so you could introduce yourself to them.

"I'm (Y/N) and this is Royal." You held you dog up closer to them so she could get a good sniff of them, she even licked what looked like the youngest male on the cheek.

"I'm Thatch and these are my brothers Marco, Ace, Sabo and Luffy. We live with are dad Newgate, he's at work right now." The male with pompadour hairstyle said as he introduced himself and his brothers.

"We have a dog too! Chopper come here!" Luffy shouted, at the sound of his voice a fluffy golden doodle came running out the back door and over to him. The energetic dog jumped up and down trying to get a better look at you and Royal.

"He's cute," you stuck one of your arms over the fence so he could smell your hand.

"So... is someone else here with you?" Ace asked, he was rubbing the back of his neck and his cheeks were tinted a light pink.

"No it's jus me and Royal." You smiled at him.

"That's good."