26

"Ahh, fuck Ace-" you dug your fingers into your lover's black locks. Said male was in between your legs, his tongue flicking your clit while two of his fingers were thrusting deep inside you.

Ace had brought you close to your orgasm two times already only to stop his movements until you were whining for him to continue. It was payback for the way you teased him in the shower.

"Do you want me to let you cum?" Ace purred his lips parting from your bud, his fingers ghosting around your opening as he waited for you to reply.

You silently nodded your head.

"I need to hear you say it babe." Ace pinched your bud, you let out a loud gasp your hips thrusting forward to try to get him to keep touching you. Ace planted one of his arms over your hips to keep you in place. "Say it~"

"A-Ace I need you-" you didn't even finish, a moan ripping itself from your throat as Ace got back to work between your legs.

His tongue lapped at your wet folds before diving into your entrance, he rolled your bud between his thumb and index finger. You thrust your hips forward to meet Ace's tongue. The knot in your stomach was close to snapping.

Ace trailed his tongue up to your clit, his fingers sliding down to your slit his finger vigorously pumping into you. Your back arched, thighs clamping against the sides of Ace's head, Ace kept pumping his fingers until you came down from your high.

"How... how was that?" Ace crawled up next to you, his brown eyes tentatively meeting yours.

"Do you even have to ask?" You pulled Ace down for a kiss, your fingers raking down his bare back. Ace broke away from the kiss, sitting up he reached over to your bedside table were you had a pack of condoms. He grabbed one of the square packages from the box, he made quick work of taking the condom from it's packaging and rolling it on his erect member.

Your legs went around his waist as he got between your legs once again. Ace gulped down a breath, his hand shaking as he reached for yours.

"Ace we don't have to do this if you're not ready. I'm fine with waiting for you." You squeezed Ace's hands in yours, you didn't want him to feel like he was obligated to do anything.

Ace smiled down at you, his hand holding your hand tighter while his other hand rested on your hip. "I'm ready just a little nervous."

"Don't be. You've already shown you know what you're doing." You rocked your hips into Ace's causing him to let out a small grunt.

Ace placed his forehead on yours, his hand steadying your hips as he moved himself into place. You were no virgin, but Ace took his time with you. He let you adjust to the size of him, his hips going at a steady rhythm. He touched you as if you were a delicate flower.

No one had ever been so gentle and caring with you. It made you feel special, it made this moment with Ace feel special.

Ace pressed his lips to yours, his arms going around your waist and holding you closer to his body as he sped up his thrusts. He trailed his kisses along your jaw and down your neck, he groaned against your neck when your walls clasped down on him. You were getting close to your end.

You planted your feet against the mattress so you had more control as you moved your hips to meet Ace's thrusts. The male let out a muffled groan against your neck, his teeth clamping down on your skin.

Your hands glided up Ace's back, your nails digging into his skin just hard enough to send tingles down his spine. Your hands reached Ace's shoulders were you grabbed on, pulling him closer to yourself. You wanted to share this moment with Ace.

Sensing what you wanted, Ace spend up his movements. His hips slapped against yours over and over, his member hitting that special spot inside you each time. Your moans were being released right into Ace's ear, driving the male crazy.

"A-Ace I'm-" Your leg went around Ace's waist holding him close, your back arching off the mattress as the knot in your stomach snapped.

"Ahh- fuck." Ace's movements stilled, his hips pressed flush against yours and his head pressed to your chest. His chest heaving as he tried to catch his breath.

You idly ran your fingers through his black locks. Your mind and body felt like they were still worlds away.

"You still with me?" Ace pecked your lips, your (e/c) orbs trailed up to his brown ones, a smile spreading across your face when your eyes connected with his.

"Yeah... I'm still here." You said in a daze, your hands went to Ace's cheeks, gently bringing him down for another kiss. Ace returned your many short kisses a smile blossoming across his face.

Ace pulled out of you causing you to let out a whine at the loss of contact. He took the spent condom of and tied it off, your tiny waste basket was across the room so he got up to toss it out.

"Ace I want cuddles." You held your arms outstretched for your lover, he smiled over at you and quickly made his way back into bed. His arms snaked around your waist holding you close as you snuggled your face into the crook of his neck.

"Are you always this cuddly after sex?" Ace asked, his hands were rubbing soothing circles against your back.

"Only with you."