32

You walked out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around your nude form.

Ace had prepared a bath for you as soon as you two got home. He said it would help you feel better which it did, you felt more relaxed now.

"So do you want to tell me what happened back there?" Ace asked he was sitting on the bed wearing his pyjamas.

You let out a sigh as you flopped down on to the bed face first, you stayed like that for a few seconds before turning onto your back to face Ace.

"It was just a stupid thought that entered my mind. Nothing to worry about." You stared up at the ceiling, the thoughts you had on Ace leaving you for his friend did seem stupid now that you thought about.

Ace would never do that. And if he did want to end the relationship, he'd tell me to my face.

"It's not stupid, what you're feeling or thinking is important to me. So please tell me." Ace pleaded, he layed down on the bed next to you, his hand intertwining with yours.

His brown eyes were focused on you, waiting for you to speak.

"It's... it's just that when I saw you there with Vivi I kind of thought the worst." You closed your eyes as you let a sigh, you turned your head and opened your (e/c) eyes to stare at Ace.

"Thought the worst of what?"

"Well Vivi is a pretty girl, so I was worried you'd... umm, leave me for her." Your cheeks were a light shade of red as you felt silly for even thinking such a thing.

Ace had shown he was very much dedicated to you and no one else.

You shut your eyes waiting for Ace to tell you how stupid you were or that you were being irrational with such thoughts. That never happened, instead you felt a gentle peck on your head.

You looked up at Ace, the cutie wearing a small smile on his face.

"Those thoughts aren't stupid, they're genuine worries. And I get it, your childhood wasn't a happy one. But no this, I will never leave you. I love you (Y/N)." Ace snaked his arm around your waist pulling you closer to his warm body.

You felt tears well up in your eyes at Ace's loving words. You wiped them away, showing Ace a smile. "I know that. I always know you love me with the way you treat me. I love you too Ace."

Ace dipped his head down, capturing your lips with his. The kiss was gentle as Ace moved you onto your back, him over top of you. He sat back, straddling your towel clad body.

"Vivi may be pretty, but you're gorgeous."

"Huh? Wha- y-your just saying that." You stuttered out, your hands coming up to cover your blushing face.

"I mean it." Ace leaned down his hands gently pulling yours away from your face and pressing kisses to both your cheeks. "You're gorgeous for the way you take care of me and love me."

Ace kissed you on the lips, the kiss was just long enough to take your breath away.

"For giving me a chance." Ace's kissed trailed down to your neck.

"For letting me love you." Ace bit your collar bone eliciting a soft gasp from you. His hands found the edges of your towel, pulling it away to reveal your (s/t) body.

"And for sharing this body that any man would die for with me." Ace gently groped your right breast. He brought his lips back up to yours, the kiss was much more passionate this time.

Your hands shot up to his hair, your fingers tangling in his black locks as you deepend the kiss.

Ace's fingers pinched at your right nipple his other hand going between your legs. You separated from the kiss with a loud gasp.

Ace thrust two of his fingers into your wet entrance, his thumb swirling around your clit. You thrusted your hips forward to meet his touch.

Your hand went to his pyjama bottoms, finding it's way inside. You started to pump his cock at a vigorous pace.

"Fuck that feels good." Ace grunted out, he sat back up to take off his clothes. You reached up tracing your fingers over his well defined muscles. You felt the way he shivered under your touch.

Ace place your legs over his shoulders, his hard member rubbing against your folds. He leaned forward his lips meeting yours as he pushed his member inside of you.

Your moans were muffled by Ace's lips, his tongue pushing into your mouth to play with yours.

Skin slapping against skin and your's and Ace's moans and grunts were the only sounds to be heard in the room.

You held Ace closer to you as you felt your orgasm getting closer. You let out a suprised yelp as Ace flipped you around, you were now on top.

You placed your hands on his chest and started to bounce your hips.  Your lover's hands going to your ass and giving it a spank. You let out a moan, your walls tightening around him.

Ace enjoyed the view of you on top; the way your breast bounced, how rosy your cheeks were and how your (e/c) eyes focused on him, and only him.

Ace leaned forward his lips latching onto one of your nipples. He sucked and nibbled at the hardened nub.

Your orgasm came crashing down on you, your walls clamping down on Ace's member as your hips faltered in their movements.

Ace flipped you over again, chasing his own release. With a few more jerks of his hips you felt his warm seed inside you.

He leaned his forehead against yours as the both came down from your highs.

"I love you Ace/(Y/N)." You both said at the same time.

You smiled up at your cute strawberry, your arms going around his back as you pulled him in for your usual after sex cuddle session.

"You don't have to worry (Y/N), I always be here for you." Ace mumbled against your neck.