9

You'd been on all the slides at the water park. Most of the time you were just with Ace, but Luffy had joined you guys for a few.

Now you and Ace were on matching pink inner tubes floating on the lazy river.

"Yeah and then she just left," Ace laughed out. He was telling you how his professor stormed out of a lecture after not getting a troublesome student to behave.

You learned that Ace was quite a bit younger then you. He had just finished his first year of college whereas you were in your late 20s.

"That must have been some-"

"Hey there cutie want to come with us and have some fun?~" You were interrupted by a group of teenagers. There was five of them and you were sure not a single one of them could give you good time.

"No thanks. Why don't you guys go back to your mommy's?" You retorted as you turned back to give Ace your attention.

Ace chuckled at your comment. The two of you continued to float down the lazy river, but that didn't stop the group of teens from bothering you.

"Yo bitch, we weren't done talking to you." The same teenaged boy hollered out to you again, his friends trailing behind him.

"Well I'm done talking to you." You huffed, you wanted to get off your floaty and leave; these kids were seriously ruining your time here.

"Don't be like that babe." The boy coed at you, he reached his hand out attempting to touch you.

"Ouch!"

Ace had grabbed onto the young boys wrist before he could even touch you. You freckled friend had a pretty strong grip on the guy's wrist as you were pretty sure you heard a crunching sound.

"She said leave her alone. And don't ever call her a bitch or you'll be sorry." Ace hissed out, a menacing glare on his face. He tossed the kid into his friends which caused them all to swim away.

"Sorry about that." Ace sighed out as he slicked his hair back.

"Don't be. Thanks for getting  rid of them." You placed your hand on his shoulder and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

He's built.

You left your hand on his shoulder a little longer then you should have so you could appreciate his muscles some more.

"Ah.. yeah no problem." You noticed a slight blush on his cheeks. "Oh no. It looks like they went and told their mom."

You stared in the direction that Ace had indicated and indeed see one of they boys talking to who looked like their mother.

"Looks like a Karen, swim away!"