25

"Luffy stop eating that." Thatch shouted as he grabbed the box of open cookies from Luffy.

"But I'm hungry." Luffy whined bits of cookie chunks flying from his mouth.

"Yes, well we have to pay before you can eat it." Thatch sighed, shopping with the youngest brother was pretty hectic.

"Don't worry Luffy we're almost done." You reassured the youngster. Already your three carts were full of booze, food and party decorations. "Ooo let's get this."

You held up a bubble machine that was shaped like an octopus, it reminded of Squishy the octopus you saw at the aquarium with Ace.

"Are you gonna call this one Squishy too?" Ace teased as he came up behind you, his arms going around your waist and pulling you into his chest.

"Maybe I was." You pouted up at Ace, the way your bottom lip stuck out and how your (e/c) tried to look serious made you appear absolutely adorable to Ace.

Ace tilted your head up a bit before leaning down and pressing a soft kiss to your lips. "I think it's cute."

"Can you two stop sucking face so we can get on with the shopping yoi."

"Shut up Marco. We have everything thing we need anyways." Ace grumbled at his older brother.

"Then let's go, before Luffy eats everything yoi." Marco grabbed one of the shopping carts and heading towards the checkout. Thatch and Sabo right behind him, Luffy was going about stopping to eat somewhere.

You went to follow them but were stopped by Ace pulling you back into his chest, his lips planted firmly on yours. Ace dominated the kiss, his tongue finding it's way into your mouth and tangling with your own. He took your breath away quite literally, you pulled back panting for air.

"Can I stay over at yours tonight?" Ace whispered next to your ear.

"I wou-"

"I said stop sucking face you two yoi!" Marco's yelling cut you off, Ace grumbled something about brothers always butting in as he rolled his eyes.

Ace took your hand in his and walked over to the till his brothers were at.

"By the way the answer is yes." You whispered up to your boyfriend causing a smile to bloom across his face.

~Le Time Skip~

You guys spent plenty of time organizing the stuff you bought, trying to find room for all the food you bought and preventing Luffy from eating it was a hard thing to do.

Not all the food could fit in their fridge and cupboards so you took some home with you. Ace carried a majority of the bags as he followed you into your house.

"Damn those guys are annoying." Ace sighed, those 'guys' he was referring to were his brothers. When Thatch and Marco spotted the bag that Ace had packed with change of clothes and his toothbrush, they quickly got to work teasing the poor boy.

They jested asking if he had made sure to pack protection and if he was bringing any 'toys' with him. Their teasing did stop though when Luffy asked what kind of toys they were talking about. You had left the two oldest brothers looking white in the face while Sabo was laughing his ass off. You're pretty sure you heard the younger blond say 'go on tell him'.

"They're your older brothers. They were put on earth to tease their younger siblings." You laughed, Ace laughed at that but only because he found your laughing contagious.

"Anyways help me put this stuff away then we can go take a shower."

"A shower?... As in together?" Ace asked with a blush on his face.

"Yes together. You are the one who wanted to come over." You looped your arms around Ace's neck, pulling him closer so you could peck his lips. "And I'm happy to have you here."

Ace pressed his lips to yours again as he backed you up until your back was against the counter. One of his hands rested on your thigh while his other went to the back of your head, deepening the kiss. "Can't we just shower now?"

"I don't want the icecream to melt." You kissed Ace again before sliding off the counter. You bent down reaching into one of the bags, giving Ace a nice view of your backside.

"You're such a tease."

"I don't know what you're talking about." You feigned innocence while shaking your hips. You heard a deep growl from behind you before you were whisked off your feet. "Ace-"

"The icecream can wait." Ace cut your protesting off as he carried you up the stairs.

But it'll be all soupy.