"Can I ask, why are you using the dating services? It's a touch surprising to me, aren't you the type girls would line up to date?" Jin chuckled, amused by my forwardness.

"Well," He began matter-of-factly, "They would if I had the time, though, I'm a trainee with an entertainment company so my schedule is always full. Committing to a relationship is just too complicated." He took a sip of his drink as he explained. His comments sounded oddly familiar, my thoughts vaguely being pulled to earlier in the day.

"Oh... I guess even handsome guys have a hard time finding love then." I hummed. Jin just laughed again before responding, "Right? Things aren't always how they look," he tutted before leaning forward slightly.

"You know, I should ask you the same thing, no boyfriend? There's no way a girl as pretty as you doesn't have guys falling over themselves to be with you. " His eyes were on me steadily, head tilted to the side, hints of intrigue in his words. Another compliment I received earlier on. Maybe I should just assume that it was normal for men in the entertainment industry to throw the word pretty around at girls...

"Well, honestly, I haven't thought about finding anything serious. I've been too busy with other things, studying and work." I admitted. I didn't know if I believed him but, it was still flattering if he thought so. He gave an understanding nod before leaning back in his chair again.

"So, we are kind of similar," he then added thoughtfully.
"Maybe." I replied. Just as his more humble side showed, and I settled down, it didn't last long.

"But I'm still a man, aren't I? Even if I don't have time to date seriously... There is only so long I can go without," Jin laughed, as though implying the obvious. I awkwardly chuckled and looked down. Unable to make eye contact at the thought of it. Maybe the lack of social interactions with girls was taking its toll on him. I inwardly dead-panned.

"Don't make such a cute face, I'm already having a hard time holding back," his playful tone stirred up something inside. I looked back up to see his dark eyes still on me.
"No, no. It's just, you're so forward I'm not used to it." I laughed awkwardly to hide my blatant shyness. Not wanting to admit it, but knowing subconsciously that I also was a girl with girlish urges, and this conversation was making me feel some type of way. Jin suddenly sat straight in his chair as though an idea had occurred to him.

"Jia, have you eaten yet?" I shook my head.

"Let's get dinner then, there's an excellent restaurant nearby," he suggested.

"Okay, sure."

We both finished our drinks and left the cafe, taking a short five-minute walk filled with some light conversation. I couldn't help but smile at his endearing personality. But, I got the feeling that behind his confidence might have been a different person... Not that I thought he was acting fake. No, not that, but... I just couldn't put my finger on it right now.

The restaurant was casual; it wasn't busy either. We both took a seat in a booth across the table from each other. The server set the menus down on the table along with some water and then left us on our own. Jin didn't waste any time picking up the menu and skimming through it.

There were so many options, and before I had even gotten halfway through them, I heard Jin gasp. "Ohhh, I love lobster, do you? Shall we order four of them..?" His expression is almost comical as he waits for a response.

"What?! Four?! Really?" I spluttered out, "Can we finish 4 of them though?" I hesitated.

"Of course we can! What're you worried about? " Jin laughed, quick to reassure me it wasn't a problem. Soon enough, the food had arrived.