44. No More Dream

Friday

I rolled over towards Jin and cracked open an eye. His skin was a flawless milky-white, lips perfectly plump. Everything about him was perfect as he lay there breathing lightly. He slowly opened his eyes, blinked a few times before turning over to gaze at me.

"Morning" I mumbled, reaching to trace circles across the skin of his arm.

"You look so gorgeous first thing in the morning" Jin sighed, his gaze trailed downwards slowly. "Hm, little exposed there are we" He hummed, reaching over to me.

"What do you mean?" I asked, gaze following his hand as it hovered towards my chest. He lightly traced the side of my breast that was visible, my singlet must've gotten messed up while I slept.

"It tickles." I shifted slightly. He smiled softly before sliding his arm under me and pulling me on top of him with a groan.

"Jin!" I giggled, I wasn't wearing a bra so I could feel my chest pressed against his as I lay on top of him.

"Such a nice view first thing in the morning" Jin cracked a cheeky smile as his gaze dropped down. My singlet hung loosely, it barely covered me.

"Is it really?" I mumbled, the glint in his eyes becoming more lustrous by the second. 

"You look so sexy on top of me" he glanced back up to me. Why did I suddenly feel so vulnerable?

I lean forward and place a chaste kiss on his lips before sitting up. I throw my head back, the feeling of my hair cascading down my back in trestles. My thighs tighten around him. I'm straddled around his hips, he looked amazed beneath me.

"What're you doing? Hm?" Jin mused, eyes gazing at my body from below. I wanted his attention on me, for him to only have eyes for me. I slowly lifted the light fabric that was my singlet off, leaving me bare-chested atop him. He let out a deep breath, his eyes fixed right where I wanted them. On me. 

"If it's a nice view you want..." I bit my lip.

"If you're trying to tease me, it's working princess" Jin glanced up for a moment, eyes connecting before dropping back down to focus on my exposed chest. I took it all in, watching as he reached up and lightly trailed touches over the curves of my breasts. He pinched where it was most sensitive, I gasped, clutching at his lower abs where I had been leaning.

The sensation caused my nipples to stand hard, but that wasn't the only hard thing. Beneath me I could feel him, throbbing through our clothing. I grind down on him, a sweet moan leaving his lips.

Jin sits up. I whimper as he takes one of my nipples into his mouth and grazes his tongue over it. His hand still playfully pinching at the other. I grind down harder on him, another moan escapes him. Jin gently lowers me down, still suckling at my nipple. My mind clouding over as I lay there on my back, every touch just makes me want him even more.

"Jin" I moan his name, he paused and looked up. Eyes locking I could tell he was just as riled as I was.

"I want to show you all of me" I mumbled, I was shy to admit it but I wanted him to know. "Well then, should we get rid of these?" He asked, tugging at my shorts. I gave a nod and carefully slipped them down. Jin slid my shorts off my ankles and dropped them to the side, gaze fixed between my legs. I slowly opened up, he let out a small groan of satisfaction, a playful smirk following. 

"How is every part of you so perfect" he mused, gently trailing touches up my thigh, closer. I blushed hard at his words, as I felt him slide his fingers between my folds I moaned, surrendering to him.

"Didn't anyone tell you, you shouldn't play with your food" I sighed in bliss. Jin leans over me, lips pressing against mine, his tongue ravishing deeply.